Bythalis, The Yellow Rogue

Greetings lovely people, today, I introduce my self MOC in his fresh new Matoran look. That being said, Bythalis, The Yellow Rogue!

Comparison:

(No link for my album this time, because I took only six photos of my self MOC in Matoran form).

Bio: Bythalis, The Yellow Rogue by MrBoltTron on DeviantArt

So, in short terms, Matoran Bythalis (2.0) is my revamped version of Matoran Bythalis (1.0), which was built in 2015 January, almost two years. Very different looking compared to older version. So this Matoran Bythalis is fully customized, as you can tell already. There isn’t much to talk about this my mini self MOC, but for Glatorian ankle armor as chest armor, that is an inspiration by Sir-Iggs’ (Aka Unsolvablerubikscube aka rattrapstail) Tamaya MOC/MOV. I’m pretty happy that I used McToran feet for him, haven’t seen those parts used for while, as just feet.
That was about it my self MOC in Matoran form. Comments and criticisms are appreciated!

66 Likes

Wow! Very well done! I especially like the use of the disk halves for texture!

2 Likes

Stunning. - I absolutely love the detail that went into this.

1 Like

Really nice little MOC here. Very well built, and looks fantastic. Nice job.

2 Likes

That looks a million times better than the old version.

1 Like

A smol friend.

1 Like

This is the kind of detail i like to see go into a matoran moc!

The arms look a bit awkward but thats by the very nature of the construction, the torso is really well built as well.

1 Like

This is very well made.

1 Like

Which set are the yellow axe-blades from?

1 Like

Way better than the old version

1 Like

Tr yellow axes comes from Ultimate Axl set from Nexo Knights line :ok_hand:

1 Like

A very nice progression from the original Matoran form. His general design is very intricate, but the details are placed in a way that it doesn’t look too uncomfortable on the eyes.

1 Like

Like the neat little intricate designs in this. Really nice MOC.

1 Like

This is random, but I feel like whenever I give a like to a moc similar to this, they always have 42 likes before I give a like. On an unrelated note, nice moc!

1 Like

This is adorable.

1 Like

Nice build!

1 Like

Didn’t you mean this?

Amazing work btw!

1 Like

I am quite honestly impressed with this little guy, and I particullary like the use of the tohunga foot piece, also what sort of paint did you use on the mask/helmet?

2 Likes

I used model kit paint to paint his mask’s “visor” area.

2 Likes

Fantastic work, dude. I’m definitely a fan of the McToran feet, as well as the system knee joints. Were you going for a chibi-esque look, by any chance?

1 Like