Bzpower

I’ve made so many accounts on BZP, from around 2005, but i never got the hang of it,
So yeah, i really had no connection with the community before at least 2009, but then i switched to TTV 2 years later.

1 Like

I’ve had a Bzpower account for around a year or two, and I can only say bad things about it. The website’s just a mess…

2 Likes

I kinda prefer BZPower’s setup to TTV’s, mainly because BZPower has actual pages for you to click through while this requires you to scroll down, which gets aggravating when the number of posts is in the triple digits.

Also if you scroll all the way down it sometimes won’t recognize that you read all the comments meaning that there is like one comment you read that the site doesn’t think you’ve read.

Also BZPower doesn’t have something called Read Only Mode, which seems to activate at random.

It activates when the Admins are doing something with the site. It’s done so that no users can post and screw up the system, and usually only lasts a few minutes.

I have an account on BZPower, but I’ve never used it. Everything I know about it comes from other sources, some of which are positive, some of which are negative.

Oh so that’s why it exists, good to know.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Apologies to everyone for my earlier comment; it was very rude and insensitive to many. My mistake.

Is it just me, or is BZP down for anyone else? Whenever I try to go to either the website or the forums, I get a message saying that the connection is timed out. Did they say they were going down for maintenance?

Edit: NVM.

https://twitter.com/BZP_Tweets/status/741008873931350016

Watch, this downtime is gonna take months

I don’t really have anything bad to say about the BZP hosts themselves, they seem like nice and inclusive people, but the website is a little outdated. The community’s pretty nice, and the contests are fun (for the most part). Some of the hosts seem a little uninterested in their set reviews, though.

Wish I saw the private message saying I won Skull Slicer from their contest that was around the time Slicer review went up…this pains me ever so.

This was mention before but; BZPower is hosting The Legend Continues Contest that revolves either arts, mocs, or writing.

The substitution ends later today and I’ve also notice few of the TTV cast members submitted their own MOC in the contest.

1 Like

Pretty much pointless to even try to enter now (and even mention it). This should have been promoted way more. Not sure why they havent promoted it on all their media platforms.