Caleb's WIP MOCs

This is so tall…

2 Likes

Ok so its been over a year since i started this moc so i did a little call back

So i will probably be making as close as i can a replica of the original big old guy(with a much better colour scheme)

4 Likes

Divine!

Sounds cool.

Well heres an UPDATE WITH NO PICTURES. So the big guy has the first version of his name (the big gold guy yeah him)

Sovereign The Mouldering Harbinger
(Yes i have played mass effect yes i know sovereign and harbingder are the names of two super cool reapers. No im not referencing mass effect) i have chosen these name specifically although i plan to replace sovereign so for now its a place holder but it migh grow on me. I chose sovereign as it is a word related to things like supreme rule and power. Mouldering is a word that goes with decay and such. Harbinger is a word used for the approach of something.
So his name translates to:
A powerful being that bring decay with it(i think thats right).
That decay is in two forms the first: the state he leaves his victims in when drained of power
The second: the condition he would get in if he/his mask didn’t gain more power

I want it noted this is the noble version of my moc i plan to make a decaying version

1 Like

THE UPDATE WITH PICTURES

So based on various back story im though about i have decided he was a mask maker specifically a student

yeah he’s pretty standard (i honestly just wanted him that way)

but he’s also just the mask maker version.

Now it was very important i carried over the hammer design as i made the little one first. Had a hard time up scaling that

(There was another picture but it wont work)

2 Likes

Alright Sovereign (thats it for the name now) his back story is done pretty much.

“Some try to mold the dark but the dark ends up molding them i wont make that mistake”
Sovereign to Ekimu

Sovereign was a great mask maker from thousands of years before makuta made the MoUP there were many mask makers and sovereign was among the strongest. Eventually he made a mask that allowed him to control shadows like Umarak could. He began to infuse his body with shadow allowing him to mimic elements powers he did not have. if he gained a mask of power from that element he could truly control it. Eventually he claimed himself supreme ruler of Okoto however Ekimu and makuta managed to stop him and in a fit of rage he killed the remaining mask makers however Ekimu and Makuta managed to escape the slaughter. Eventually the brothers tracked him down and trapped him deep under the island. However with recent event’s he has emerged from his slumber seeking revenge for Ekimus betrayal and makuta for helping him.

With his power slowly returning he has used his powers to create a shadow of his design to serve him.

(Big red is sovereign. Little red is mask maker sovereign and black green is the “shadow”)

Edit: fairly soon sovereign is getting his own page probably

4 Likes

changed name to fit better
love me caleb

1 Like

Made a silly colour scheme
/s

Like most things im not sure how i feel about the colour scheme. I will probably play with it further

6 Likes

Silly color scheme that really actually works.

Makes me wish I had enough trans-purple and tan to do something in those colors.

1 Like

These MOCs are freakin’ glorious, dude. I’d love to see more! :smiley:

1 Like

So here is something I’ve been working on. This is a teaser (about to go out no time to take more pictures) of some of the design for characters that will be present in Plague of Shadows (my original story based on G2)

all of the models will be shown in a few hours when i get back home

3 Likes

Sovereign the mask maker

Sovereign the tyrant of darkness

Ekimu the warrior (wip title)

Currently unnamed protector pf stone

The Alkony (two of many)

Mallach

5 Likes

Oh my, that is very cool looking
Will you do something similar if you make Makuta?

2 Likes

(Why didnt it alert me to your comment) sadly there are no plans to make a makuta as that Ekimu is there to fight sovereign the tyrant and that takes place after makutas defeat

2 Likes

Update… im leaving for the next see u guys soon

3 Likes

The forearms could maybe use a little work, but man, he is looking fantastic…

1 Like

Ah… i am working on it… had the new sets been in big w today they would be better… posting before i leave

1 Like

After a slight removal of hight and possible a full rewrite of his whole backstory i am currently very satisfied with my boi Sovereign… for now at least

3 Likes

The forearms are looking better…