Captain America: Civil War Hype Thread (Spoilers in tags plz)

it also helps that we know all these characters and they are not rushing everything
BvS would be like if Iron Man 2 was civil war

3 Likes

I really hope this lives up to my expectations.

I am hyped for this movie, and I want to see it in theaters, but I dunno if I will be able to.

I’m trying not to take what the critics say in to account just yet. I like to go in to a movie without too large of expectations, I find I enjoy it more that way.

2 Likes

So my friends and I have coordinated this thing where everyone with sense (AKA everyone on Team Iron Man) come to my house and watch the 2008 movie, while Team Cap goes off and does whatever at another friend’s house. Then we watch the movie the next week. It’s going to be AMAZE.

1 Like

TEAM CAP.
C’mon, Hawkeye and Ant Man, doing the comic thing.
And it’s Cap’s movie, so…

There have been movies named after villains before, Hooteer. Besides, you know what happens when Iron Man stretches his arm in his suit? All those little crags close up. With a certain thief inside.
Besides, we have the only guy capable (besides Thor) of lifting Mjolnir. And he’s wearing a freaking awesome sweater, too.

Did you really just go there?

Oh…
You did.

I honestly don’t know what side I am on, I am gonna have to see the movie to figure that out.

1 Like

Guess who’s going to be plastering this image

all over his school on Friday?

i’ve always wondered what detention is like lel

4 Likes

Team Cap, man.

1 Like

Eww

Team Cap all the way

5 Likes
3 Likes

Zemo is a Nazi scientist
Scar is saying Team Zemo
Scar=Nazi Sympathizer

5 Likes

I loved the movie very good but I felt the ending left too many questions

The hype for Friday is real, mates.

2 Likes

I get to see it next monday, (the 8th)

I wish they would bring guardian in

1 Like

is there going to be a new topic for this?

*Tomorrow

*Friday.

I’m watching it on Friday.

I’ll probably make a Spoiler PM once I watch the movie so I can invite all those who have seen it.

2 Likes