Captain America: Civil War Hype Thread (Spoilers in tags plz)

Seems pretty accurate.

I saw the movie yesterday, can I join the PM?

1 Like

Pm please!

1 Like

After thinking more and more about it, Civil War and the whole “choosing sides” is actually a interesting psychological experiment on the fanbase.

Alright, so disregarding the whole war, but rather the promo material and the Sokovia accords. I was more on team Cap because I believe that what he is doing is right, and standing up for the right should not be limited by a overreaching government. However on Iron man’s side, the rules and regulations make sense as well. The Avengers have been crossing sovereign borders and attempting to choose what is right or not.

When the war actually picks up, it is really a mess of different interests. I love Spiderman and Iron man, but I also love Cap and the rest of his team. There is not a single person that I did not like in the movie, so when the battle lines were drawn, it was very hard to choose a side, and I am not sure if I am still totally on Team Cap or not…

All in all, great movie, I hope to see it again later this year when it is out on DVD or Netflix.

6 Likes

found this

3 Likes

I have been using this for a while.

6 Likes

Are memes allowed as long as they’re conversation-relevant?

1 Like