The animation is great, but being a fan of this series since the early 2000's (aka my elementary school days) I'm gonna be a bit skeptical.
- George and Harold being voiced by adults is a "no" for me. Honestly, why can't they get kids? It feels so awkward when they sound like adults.
- Mr. Krupp sounds fine, I guess, but definitely different than how I imagined him as a kid. I always thought his voice sounded like the stereotypical boss voice. Captain Underpants' is great though.
- The art style is definitely respected here. The characters look the way they should.
- I have this fear that there's gonna be dumb modern songs sneaking their way into this. If so, I'll be very disappointed.
- Why is the hypno-ring actually magic? It was supposed to be a stupid toy they got that managed to actually work, but I feel the imagery goes over the top.
- I hope the humor is actually really good here. Seeing Captain Underpants get hit by a car was hilarious. I hope the rest of the film is on par with this.
Are Marvin and Poopypants gonna work together? It honestly looks that way. Actually, it looks like the Turbo Toilet is gonna be one of Poopypants' inventions as well.
Also there better be a freaking reference to Flip-O-Ramas because those were the best part.