Cataclysm OOC

I know it’s already early in the rp but what’s going on? Skimming is just confusing me even more.

1 Like

So there are multiple simultaneous perspectives from which this RP is currently running.

In one section, there’s The Majestic League wandering The Multiverse and trying to get back home.

In another, there’s the guards of Whitegate Fortres preparing a plan to recapture their escaped prisoners.

In another, there is a team of villains serving The Xir’algath’s queen as they prepare to take over The Multiverse.

And in another, Celerion is being invaded by Xir’algath and Corrivalial.

I think ill save this character dynamic for a rp I can follow. I’d say its been fun but it hasn’t.

1 Like

Hi, everyone. I’m in the RP now.

Hi meat person

Okay, with four different things going on at once I am seeing an issue: the question of who is where and what is happening at what time.

I recommend setting things into one place in the near for the sake of efficiency.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m planning to have all the plots intersect very soon. So there will only be one angle of the story going on.

1 Like

Thanks.

I understand a multiverse is at stake but keeping things contained to one location is way easier to write for.

An example of a story being in too many locations at once and suffering from it is The Last Jedi.

2 Likes

Yeah. I wouldn’t be insane enough to make the entire RP have 5 different angles.

1 Like

It’s kinda why I quit after only a few posts; I have no clue what’s going on or which plot is which.

My bad

What did you do? Mctorans the one running 5 different plots in the same rp.

I…I may be responsible for at least one? Maybe?

1 Like

I’m at least responsible for the Celerion setting as well.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t even know who’s character is who’s so I don’t care. As I said I’ll save my villain x hero pair till this is over.

2 Likes

@Jcton
@TBT_Emerald
@Traykar
@Tarkur
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Khalsa721
This is it boys, the big scene is coming!

First could you summaraize what’s been happening in all the plots you have running?

1 Like

Well, the alien planet of Celerion had been invaded by The Xir’algath, who wiped out the entire race.

Our heroes, after wandering through The Multiverse and trying to get back to their home, end up on Celerion after meeting up with the Angels.

Now, we are about to meet a whole new character…

That’s the simplest explanation I can give without making you feel confused or out of the loop.

If anyone else wants to add in other details, please feel free to do so.

I can tell you about two of them.

The whole Celerion scene was basically the home of the Celestials being destroyed by the evil alt-universe celestials (Corrivalials) and the main villains the Xir’algath. It was destroyed b/c the planet pretty much had a death star hidden away that shot through wormholes and was used to help defeat the Xir’algath in late 2059: Invasion.

From my understanding the Corrivalials were always jealous of the Celstials (Celerions) and wanted revenge.

Our heroes got lost in the multiverse and they decided to jump around. They eventually landed themselves in a universe where Seeker (Æhnyir) (a swordmage that has a soul/being of an angel inside his body, from Pestilence). Seeker was dealing with an alien, and was trying to heal him. We see Seeker as he diagnoses the alien’s death. It was the last of its kind in that universe. The group then left, after they picked up a few more members and landed on a destroyed Celerion.

1 Like

I just hope we all learned not to repeat this. This whole big universe thing was a mistake.