Cataclysm OOC

well, he’s human. He’s not an id who’s born with that ability

Well, I would most certainly say Dr. X is impressed with this development of human technology.

true, though Xano is probably an outlier with that case, since he used to work for P:R, a superhero that basically had iron man armor. So to begin with he had an understanding of advanced technology. Xano then met an id, who introduced Xano to ignotium energy, which Xano spent years studying in his own private laboratory and he eventually developed a system to enhance his brain, although that system proved itself to make Xano lose his sanity and ability to communicate. P:R eventually found a way to treat his mind, allowing Xano to more or less gain his ability to communicate again and act more sane. That being said he only got the treatment once and it’s been a while. Xano became familiar with Celerion technology when he used his laboratory as a temporary base for Adam (who was the Celerion ambassador at the time) and the Celestial Llillaa. He used the primordial energy as a way to secure his bunker when he used his own iron man-like armor as the first Ash Bomb. The bomb rendered all in its range that was unprotected into ash. Now Xano has given up the idea that a suit of armor would be useful for him and has come up with a more elegant idea that will let him basically be the first artificial id.

1 Like

@meepinater, Where’s Elias’ signup info?

2 Likes

He hadn’t published a sheet for him in this RP.

Here’s his 2059 signup:

Some of this info is outdated and there were things that were left out. The extra details are:

Elias is actually the long lost brother of Sadie Volara, Khalsa’s character. And when he assumed that Sadie died his descent into villainy began. Elias’ mind was also poisoned by The Shadow King, an evil cosmic entity who controls and embodies all Shadow in The Multiverse.

And although Elias may have previously been a villain, he has now been trying his best to reform like his sister. Though he still struggles with his dark side from time to time.

1 Like

And with what’s happening now, I should warn you Dr. X plans to end the fight by smashing Elias’s face into the ground hard enough to knock him out but not kill him.

1 Like

Goodnight, I’m going to bed.

1 Like

Yeah, seeing as Xano is working he’s zoned out everything around him that’s not part of his work.

1 Like

If any of you are confused about what happened in thi scene:

Then I would suggest you also read this as well:
https://mctoran-rp-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Project_Runa#Project:_Sol

I want to finish Elias’ fight soon, so could we wrap this up after The Collect intervenes?
@meepinater

1 Like

Also, I think it should be noted that Swordbreaker/Shadow King is not physically present in the fight scene, since he can’t materialize his actual physical form into The Realm of Life due to magical barriers.

Shhhh spoilers

The collect and anything related to them however can bypass said barriers due to the invasive nature of absolute nothingness and the Collect’s own craftiness

1 Like

Just clarifying that the shadow king’s powers are as described, however id abilities would be a bit different. All id have the capability to create temporary pocket dimensions and are able to travel through universes with much ease.
From how Void Eater’s pocket works most of the would act like reflections of the current universe they are in, though based on their powers/concept.

Though in context of the current scene with Shadowbreaker; he’s merely a psychic illusion being projected into the cast’s minds, due to his new and strong psychic abilities.

1 Like

*Mctoran certified.

Holi’s back… Ready to make a deal?

2 Likes

Just wanna let you a know that from here on out, the action is gonna get real in this RP. We are officially in full swing now.

GTG for the weekend.

For reference, this is what The Magician’s new form looks like:

1 Like

Knowing you I’m just going to warn you I’m not returning. You’ve gone the whole rp without me so so don’t need me for some stupid battle.

1 Like