Cataclysm OOC

Just so you all know, this current section of The Gauntlet is overseen by Plague Knight. It’s called the Plague Realm.

@Tarkur
@Khalsa721
@Traykar
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@meepinater
@Diero
@TBT_Emerald
@Bramsley
@BlackBeltGamer98

Hey guys. Sorry to do this to you, but I need to take another short Hiatus. You may not see or hear from me for a least a week, maybe even a bit longer than that.

For the time being, I am temporarily pausing the Cataclysm RP, to ensure nothing out of my control happens while i am gone.

As for the 2019 RP, the players and their characters can feel free to just do whatever they want.

And for the Atlantis RP, the group my character is in right now can just assume i’m following them the entire time until I get back.

I’m really sorry to do this, but I promise I will be back soon. I always come back…

1 Like

I reopened the RP

@Diero
@Omega_Tahu
@jayzor17
@Traykar
You may feel free to also jon this scene, but I didn’t tag you in the actual scene because I am still not sure where you stand on it.

I don’t care about this convoluted mess of an rp but my gosh

This is the greatest thing I’ve ever read thank you Monopoly

3 Likes

#YES

1 Like

I’m just waiting for someone else to post so I can add more

1 Like

This almost makes me want to join the rp

@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@Monopoly
@Kirathel
@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald
I just wanted to clarify, for the sake of dispelling confusion, that the players can introduce their characters in this scene however they want. They could come through interdimensional portals, arrive in ships, approach on foot, or any other way you’d like.
Also, I would prefer that your characters not immediately try to attack the enemy upon their arrival and introduction. I want every player to have the chance to introduce their characters before the battle officially begins.

Aw, mickey disregarded the greatest post of all time

My condolences Mr.Monopoly, you have them all :sob:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, the teletubbies have come to fix everything

Edit:

Boi he removed it

1 Like

Just so you know, I won’t be online for the weekend.

1 Like

Well I have returned. I once again want to thank for those who have vouched for me. I will not squander this second chance.

And now I’ll be taking my characters back, @Mctoran you are free from this burden and thanks again guys. I don’t know how to thank you enough.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Hey, glad to see you’re back.

2 Likes

Good to be back.

3 Likes

Ooooh, it’s happening!!

And where is Sleeper?

1 Like

He will arrive soon…

1 Like