Cataclysm OOC

Don’t worry about it, everything is under control

2 Likes

I gotta eat dinner, but I’ll be back soon

Lemme point out I loved the interactions so far, from Bruce with Raphael to White Hood and Yakiv lol.

1 Like

I try

@Mctoran dude, it’s Katrina and Bruce, not Kaytrina and Brice facepalm please fix this. I never misspelled your characters name, like never.

Sorry that was a typo

This is The Architect:

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling we may end up having to kill the Architect?

1 Like

Because, you will

This time…I’ll say it once… What is a God to a nonbeliever?

Well then,…Time to take a leaf out of Asura’s book and punch the problem until it ceases to be…

1 Like

So, how are we gonna kill the Architect? The three ways I could see it being done are the Naruto route where it’s just a matter of sealing the target, the route where the PCs practically become deities (like Asura did when he fought Chakravartin) or the deitic being gets turned ‘mortal’ somehow (like with magic or outright taking away their divine power)

I don’t even have the slightest of clues and Mctoran won’t tell us…at least, not now. He is not done playing with us.

1 Like

We don’t win this, here’s how it ends.

1 Like

you can kill the architect, it’s not. impossible. you’ll all see eventually

Presenting, The Architect’s new form:

Anyways, since it’s Christmas I’m going to not be posting on the RP for the rest of tonight, and a good first half of tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering if everyone could do me a favor. Could you not wrote any posts after @TBT_Emerald before my next post? Thanks.

1 Like

If you say please…

The final battle comes down to a mass yeet

2 Likes