Cataclysm

@meepinater
Michael placed a hand on Kyran’s shoulder.
“I’m truly sorry. I know how much you wanted to save him. But I guess now, in a way he is…”

@TBT_Emerald
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
Michael nodded, turning to the group.
“Everyone, we are about to walk into what will be the fight of our very lives. Not just only our lives, but perhaps so the life of the very Multiverse itself.
We have no idea what will be on the other side of this barrier. That being said, I think we should send Jessica, Adam Stone, Richard, Rohan, Kyran, Æhnyir, Steel Branch and Luxatium to go and gather reinforcements as we prepare to mount an attack on Kreel’s fortress and get inside. Can you all do this for me?”

Richard and a few others nodded.

“Good.” Said Michael.

@BlackBeltGamer98

The energies told him that it would be soon, very soon…

The group would exit the Gamemaster’s realm, entering a expansive barren landscape
In the distance was a very giant fortress, standing tall and menacingly.

Nearby, the group would also see none other than Taghiat Quasia himself. He stood nearby, looking slightly taller and more opposing than Mark had remembered.
Then, Taghiat suddenly turned to face the group.
“I assume you’re here to gain entrance into my Queen’s palace, are you not?” He grunted as he approached them.

Omega chucked the broken corpse of the Gamemaster to his feet.
"We can cut out the monologue"

1 Like

Of course…” Taghiat snarled as he formed his hands into blades and smashed them at Omega’s face.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“That’s why I’m here.” Jessica nodded

1 Like

Kyran bowed his head.
“If this is how it needed to be done, then I shall accept it as such.” He said.
Rohan approached Kyran from behind and put his hand on Kyran’s other soldier.
“Come on, friend, we’ve still got a job to save.”
Kyran nodded and turned to follow Rohan.

Bruce stopped in his tracks when he saw the big titan and simply stared at him, memories of old hit him as if it was yesterday.
Taghiat sneered as he turned towards Bruce.
Well well well, look who decided to show up?
“Taghiat…” He said with a venomous tone.
Well, I for one have run out of monologues, so as the tin can said let’s get this over with!
With that, Taghiat ejected Bone Spikes at Bruce.
“On this, we can agree,” Bruce said as he flew towards him, slicing the ejected bone spikes into pieces quickly before Taghiat could react he rams into him.
Taghiat’s body formed sharp spikes in the area that Bruce had rammed into just as their bodies collided.
The sharp spikes were being deflected off of his armor as Bruce used his left arm and formed a nanoblade and slashed at Taghiat’s cheek, bringing back a memory to the Titan on their last duel.
Taghiat grunted with laughter, his fists forming into hammers as he pummeled Bruce away.
Bruce stumbled back on his feet before kneeling down and his armor reformed into Apex mode and combined his hands and formed a big unibeam cannon that fired a concentrated unibeam at Taghiat.
Taghiat took the blast, not flinching, and then he slapped Bruce’s entire body aside and knocked him unconscious.

Mark charged at Taghiat with Skullbreaker, but Taghiat deflected the blow with his blade-arm. Mark tried again to strike him, but Taghiat blasted him 10 feet away with a punch to the chest. Taghiat ejected bone spikes at Mark, but he blocked them with his wrist claws. Mark swung Skullbreaker once again at Taghiat, this time successfully lodging the blade in the Xir’algath’s chest. However, Taghiat shrugged off the blow like it was nothing. He pushed Mark away from him, and with a few swift well-placed blows he made quick work of him.
Mark lay on the ground, battered and only semi-conscious as his injuries were slow to regenerate.
Taghiat let out a harty laugh at the sight of Mark’s vulnerability.

Such fools you are. No amount Strength…
Michael flew towards Taghiat with his sword, but Taghiat caught him by the throat and checked him in the jaw, knocking him on the ground.

Or Wisdom…
Auriel whipped her cord at Taghiat, but Taghiat grabbed the cord and slung her to the ground hard.

Or Lightning…
Gabriel shot a bolt of lightning at Taghiat, but it did not affect him. In response, he incapacitated her with a blast of Xalnergy.

Or Courage…
Nathaniel blasted a beam from his chest a Taghiat, who hardened the density of his body and deflected it back at him.

Or Speed…
Uriel sped towards Taghiat at lightspeed, but Taghiat anticipating this grew out tentacles fast enough that Uriel did not see them coming, and he tripped over the tentacles and wiped out.

Or Magic…
Nearby, Sabrael was hastily trying to conduct a ritual, murmuring numerous spells as the other five archangels weakly stood and attempted to form The Sacred Seal together with him. The seal was formed, and the archangels sent it towards Taghiat in an attempt to banish him and the rest of the Xir’algath once again. However, Taghiat shattered The Sacred Seal with only his fist, the force of which sending a shockwave of force at the 6 Archangels and incapacitating them all.

-could ever defeat me!

Mark weakly raised his head, and in the distance he saw fleets of ships approaching.

Look on, as your doom approaches!” Taghiat declared as the armies began arriving.
The army mainly consisted of Xir’algath soldiers at first. However, soon other armies began arriving. An armada of Infinite Empire ships soon arrived, and additionally deployed their army of Berserker clones. They were then followed by a fleet of Death Watch ships. Then the entire League of Shadows arrived, accompanied by an army of their Arglak minions. All of The Five Heavenly Kings arrived, with an army of fallen angels. An army of Plague doctor Cultists appeared, along with an army of their Scourge soldiers, Zombies and Amalgams. Next to arrive were The Shadow King’s Shades. An army of Corrivalial arrived via interdimensional Xalnergy Slip Rings.

Mark looked on in despair at all the armies, and then at his fallen friends.
However, he still refused to give up. Mark, mustering all reserves of his strength, weakly stood up and drearily approached the oncoming army, a lone warrior limping into battle against and entire army. He knew he was likely to die doing this, but no one else could.
Mark thought of his wife, his children, his friends; these thoughts were what compelled Mark to press further onward.
At this moment, Mark was The Multiverse’s final hope. And soon, it seemed that there quickly would be no hope at all.
However, this was not to be his fate.
Suddenly, Mark felt bolts of electricity sizzle in his fist. He looked down at his body, as small bolts ran all over it and he felt an energy building within him. It was almost like a static buildup.
Then, a bolt of of lighting struck down from the heavens, colliding with Mark’s body in a blindingly bright flash.
When the light, Mark looked down at himself and saw that he was floating in the air. His body was glowing and his wounds had healed, and Angelic armor adorned on his body.
Mark had been deemed worthy of the MAGNUS force.
@Kirathel
@TBT_Emerald
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
@Diero
@Runa

Suddenly, Mark felt a comfortable warmth blow on his back from behind. He turned around, and sensed…hope. He felt an ever-growing, powerful sense of hope welling in his chest as he saw warriors and armies from all throughout the Vast Multiverse begin to arrive.

Kyran leaned on his staff, stepping in front of Mark.
“Alright, that’s enough. Time for this to stop.”

1 Like

In front of a LOS legion Nimrack leaned on his staff. “Well well who has an army now…” He chuckled

1 Like

Yakiv received a message.
“Oh would you look at that.”

1 Like

Kyran sighed, a small smile growing on his face.
“Always wanted to do this.” He muttered.
He raised his staff, slamming it into the ground.
“I said STOP.”
As the staff slammed into the dirt before him, the last word of his sentence reverberated throughout the air.
There were suddenly many small popping noises as the entire council of Wizards appeared, the wizards preparing spells and getting ready to fight.

Katrina flew through the portal, arriving in the battle that was on the other side.

1 Like

“Steel branch armoured core. Online.”

A wing of automated bomber drones poured forth and behind them an ominous almost chant like rhythm of stomping metal and grinding servo motors, as the colossal form of the Scorpio 3 dragged itself forward, gimballed cameras, lasers and guns scanning eagerly for targets all secondary to a main cannon that could quite comfortably fit a couple dozen cars in the barrel

1 Like

A portal opened, from which Jessica came with Konstrictor, Surack and the IFAV army, consisting of many different species, all with the same general armor, fitting each’s shape.

Another different portal opened close to the other, from which were revealed Scarpix, and more of his duplicates, each screaming “REVENGE!!”

1 Like

Project: Novus landed nearby, ready to fight. Along with her entered Renegade, Surius, and an army of others, ready to defend their universe.

1 Like

A sudden terrible scream, livid and ancient, echoes into the air.
Something surges from one of the portals.

A shadow falls over the battlefield, and behind Mark there is suddenly a great and terrible heat.

A vast red shape, like a pair of wings, stretches for miles over the sky, and above him Mark feels a sudden, great heat.

A yard above him, mid-air, hangs a shape in the form of a man. His skin is darker than pitch, and to either side of him the red “wings” stretch. The burning wings cast a shadow over the battlefield for a short distance, even as they heat the very air around them to almost painful levels.
In one hand the man holds a spear, the blade shining a red sheen just like the “wings” to either side of him.

And then there is another scream. A single roaring scream of unrighteous, maddened fury.

CHILDREN OF SCORN

The voice is dripping with malice, alive with hatred. The spear raises, the man holding it aloft in the air as the blade suddenly lights up with flame.

I HAVE RETURNED

Axiom’s wings extended, sweeping out in a huge motion. And then in the next second-

-the wings dispersed.
In their stead, countless small, black particles, burning literally red-hot, swept out, blanketing any unfortunate soldiers who happened to be too close to Mark and the suddenly appearing angel.

2 Likes

If one were to have paused the movie at the correct moment, the watchers may have been able to pick out what looked to be a humanoid wolf charging into battle with a sizable laser gun. A real blink and you’ll miss it cameo.

2 Likes

Proud and mighty a figure wrapped in ornately embroidered robes, with a face of molten wax and a crown of golden needle-like candles, Saint Eellidina angelic sealer of purity emerged into the fray with beating wings of dripping fire and glittering blades.

1 Like

From one of the many portals that showed up, someone in high-tech white armor stepped out slowly from the opened portal as he walked on the ground.

His head slowly turned around, getting an idea of his surroundings and where he may be, and why he was called here. In his view, he noticed someone in a very streamed line armor laying on the ground as this individual looked back at him.

Bruce’s helmet dissolved into its color, revealing his batter worn face with a few scars and blood stops here and there. “Jack…?” He suddenly asked as he saw White Hood in the distance.

White Hood looked back at him as he called out his name. “Oh…Bruce…” He muttered his name back. “You don’t look so well. Are times getting to you?” He asked with a smug look behind his helmet.

“What are you even doing here?” Bruce asked he was confused to see his former arch-enemy here, of all places. “You here to help us?”

There was a sudden chuckle coming from White Hood as he lightly shook his head. “Nothing permanently, Bruce.” He said professionally. “Just consider this a temporary alliance.”

Bruce stood back on his feet as suddenly someone else came from the same portal as White Hood came, it was Ethan also known as Nexus.

Ethan landed on the ground beside White Hood. “Well if it isn’t Mr. Pockets.” He said with a smirk. Bruce would then notice that Ethan changed to the point that he didn’t recognize him.

“What are you guys even doing here?” Bruce asked even more confused. “Like who made you come here?”

“Well, who do you think?” Nexus asked as he crossed his arms and Bruce looked like he had no clue.

White Hood tilted his head slightly. “Your wife, who else?” He said rhetorically.

“She did huh…?” Bruce looked over to Nexus to see if it was true or not.

Nexus nods his head. “Yup, it’s true and she was pretty serious about it.” He said having a look as if they said no she would beat the crap out of them.

“She was pretty persuasive…” White Hood adds with a dry tone.

Bruce sighed and shook his head. “Can I trust you to my back for once and not trying to kill me?” Bruce asked as he looked at White Hood.

“I’m probably the last person you should put your trust into…” He said. “But…only this one time.” He extended his hand and Bruce took it and shook it.

“This one time…” Bruce said as he turned around but someone else decided to make another appearance and that was Spider-Man as he landed behind Bruce’s back.

“I’m back!” Connor said cheerfully and Bruce turned around and looked at Spider-Man.

“Oh you came,” Bruce said as he gave Connor a hug all of the sudden, and Connor couldn’t lie but to feel a bit surprised by this sudden emotion that came from Bruce.

“We’re hugging now…” Connor stated awkwardly. “I’m not going to lie it feels pretty nice,” Connor said.

Uh…Bruce, you’re getting pretty close…” Suddenly said the voice of Impulse. “I’m kind of claustrophobic.

Bruce took a slight step back. “Oh right, sorry…” He said that a bit awkwardly as he looked away and rubbed the back of his head. “It’s just good to have you back.” Bruce patted Connor’s right shoulder.

Then Bruce turned around and walked towards Mark, and besides them stood, Spider-Man, White Hood and Nexus, ready to battle.

From out of one portal, Richard came out, wearing his Berserker-Buster Mech.

Skader zoomed out of one of the other portals.
“Yo dudes, you think I would miss this party?!”

Out from another portal, Hydronicus exited with a an army of Sancte Michael exercitus Dei soldiers behind him. Hydronicus cocked his gun.

The entire Infinite race exited another portal, readying their weapons.

Suddenly, as if the very heavens themselves erupted, the skies parted and the entire Council of Life flew above the heroes, The Grand Seraphim at the lead. The high Archangels and Leonardo flew up to join them.

Mark looked all around him, amazed by all the armies that had come to assist him and his friends.

Mark stepped forward, next to Bruce, as Bruce shouted “Majestic League…”
Mark then reached his hand out, calling forth Chaosbreaker and summoning it into his hand from a portal.

“Assemble!”
With that, mark and all the armies charged forth towards the Villains.

Taghiat pointed forward, and his own army charged forth as well.

Then, as the two armies ran towards each-other, they…Clashed

@Kirathel
@TBT_Emerald
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Holi

Up at the frontbof the enemy army, The Xir’algath raised up their blasters and began to fire at the heroes.

1 Like

The Council of Wizards all form shields in front of the Hero army, the blaster fire bouncing off the shields back at the Xir’algath.

1 Like

The Xir’algath stumbled back, stunned by their deflected blasts.

Kyran chuckled.
“Yeah, that’s right. Have a taste of your own medicine.”
Rohan stood next to him, the two behind one of the shields.
“What now? Are we going to attack?”
“Let them exhaust themselves trying to get past.”

1 Like