Cataclysm

“I’m Dr. X (pronounced “key”).” He answered, “And I think that second question will need to wait until later.”

Dr. X frowned, “Absolute Nothingness has spoken to me and it seeks to survive.” He told the Collect very clearly, “You dare to question the will of one of the very things that made our Multiverse? Absolute Nothingness has chosen, in no uncertain or unclear terms, Vessel 77: Sleeper to wield its power this day.

1 Like

“Here.” Luxatium says tearing his gaze from the sky.

1 Like

“AH AH!” He pointed at Raphael. “The adult is talking.” Yes he literally said that.

“I’ll be having my eagle eyes on you.” He said as he narrowed them at him. “But I will not turn down an opportunity of help.”

1 Like

Raphael heartily laughed.
“I admire your humor mortal. Now, let’s save The Multiverse!” He declared, unsheathing Starbreaker and raising it into the air.

1 Like

Dr. X hands Luxantium the Ignotium sword, “Bear it well and listen to it, and it will not fail.” He told him.

“One more remains.” He said, referring to Sleeper.

2 Likes

Umbrian looks at Luxatium,
“I wasn’t going to let you fight alone…”

Æyapel nods
“Then we burn together.”

Akem slowly nods,
“Although there’s a chance that our plans might change.”

Adam glances at his armor, then looks at Xano again,
“I guess I’ll be making the most of this armor.”

Xano nods walking over to Raphael, planning to well explain their plan.

1 Like

“What shall our course of action be?” Raphael asked Xano as he approached.

Mark hovered into the air, Umbra’s Bane clutched in his hands as he came face to face with Kreel.

“Alright, let’s go guys.” Bruce said as his helmet formed around his head and flew into the sky alongside Nexus who was holding Spider-Man’s web.

White Hood looked at them and scoffed. “Of course, you get to fly…” He muttered. “I get to walk…” He then went back in talking to himself as he was following them going up against Kreel…

1 Like

“Oh boo hoo, at least you get a power su- wait do I know you?” Yakiv inquired

1 Like

White Hood turned around. “Yakiv. How’s your arm?” He asked, knowing that it will bring back memories when he took it off with his unibeam. (@L.O.S.S-KAL)

1 Like

“Resisting the urge to slap you across the face, why do you ask jackhole?”

1 Like

Luxatium accepts the blade, and feels the power in it. “Ready?” He asks the blade. He feels an answer to the affirmative.

“Thank you” Luxatium says to Umbrian. The anger returns to his eyes as soon as he looks back at Shadowbreaker. “Looks like we have our work cut out for us.”

1 Like

“With which arm?” He asked him. “I thought you only had one.” He dropped another low bomb.

1 Like

“Oh I don’t know maybe the mechanical one that I use to prepare salads, the blades come in quite handy across the apartment.”

1 Like

“How about you survive this fight and I’ll give you a rematch.” He said as he jogged.

1 Like

“ehhh I dunno, I still have to do my taxes.” He shrugged as he jogged along with his equipment rattling with each step

1 Like

“Adam and I have an idea for dealing with Kreel somewhat temporarily. It requires Adam’s ENS armor function. The ENS would send a blanket low resonating wave of Primordial Energy. This wave essentials will be a EMP to all other Universal Energies such as Xalnergy and Ignotium Energy. This would in turn weaken Kreel for a short and crucial time. Akem and I plan to bombard Kreel with Ash Bombs. Bombs that are based in Ignotium Energy and functionally expel energy from matter turning it to ash.”
Xano pauses,
“If this works everyone else should be able to deal the finishing blow. However I calculate that suitability is very slim. Shadowbreaker is still there and is nearly as powerful of a threat.”
Xano glances at Luxatium and Umbrian,
“Luckily, we have two id one of shadows who can contest with Shadowbreak in the realm of shadows and one of light bearing that sword… I imagine that you will put to use Siansa’s shadow ports for quick transportation. Her portals should allow for any sword bearer to be able to get in range of Kreel once Akem and I are expended of energy.”
Xano takes a deep breath, smiling for the first time in years,
“Last time I smiled a good friend of mine saved my sister, but now… I really feel in my element.”
He looks at his gauntlet, two stones embedded into it,
“I’m thinking I can expand this little thing’s capabilities. Do you have a gemstone I can borrow, it needs to be as pure as possible.”

Adam walks over and simplifies it,
“Basically I will slow and weaken Kreel, They’ll send in oppressive fire that will likely damage her, and you the rest will use those swords and do something with them. I imagine they would do something.”

1 Like

Mark nodded affirmatively.
“Will do…” he said, then flying off.

Light grows brighter immediately around Luxatium, who then rockets up toward Shadowbreaker. It’s a good thing he changed his name. He thinks to the blade.

1 Like

Xano looks over to Adam,
“Aren’t you going to say goodbye to them?”

Adam looks Xano dead in the eye,
“They are safe with the angels.”

Xano sighs,
“Don’t lie to yourself. Kire and Lana are the last family you have and they’ll want something to remember you by.”

Adam turns with his head facing the ground,
“Give Kire my Plaeg Cannon, and give Lana my old armor. We both know that my ENS has a limited range. This is the only way to buy enough time that we both could think of. I’ll be caught in the Ash Bomb within micro seconds. There is no possibility for my survival.”

Xana walks forwards resting his hand on Adam’s shoulder,
“Then promise me to make it count.”

Adam nods,
“Then you’ll promise me to make sure they’ll grow strong. Make sure Gure and Novae live, they’ll need someone to pass on the Celestial History.”

Umbrian follows behind Luxatium, staying close behind him.

1 Like