Cataclysm

“Want weapons? I think you misheard me. I invent them.”
Xano states,
“In this case I am the gift-giver. Besides I thought I would be nice and share my technology instead of hording to myself like I am now considering. I don’t need the Angel’s technology to make these weapons.”
He also quips,
“If you’re trying to scare someone, then you shouldn’t try to scare the mentally unstable. When I had an universal energy pumped through my mind it was worse then your brain freeze.”

1 Like

“Forgive me,” the ghost said, “I haven’t had any social interaction in a very long time.”

1 Like

Xano nods,
“I can tell.”
He looks around,
“Some water would do you good.”
He snaps and his glove-like device activates. Ignotium Energy begins to create a singularity. Xano reaches his gauntlet in and shapes it, with the light dimming away a paper-like cup is seen, although poorly shaped. Xano comments,
“This glove allows me to control ignotium energy, and energy and mass are relative and energy can be converted to mass, I took advantage of that and used a singularity to create a paper-like material from the local atoms and the ignotium energy.”
He manipulates the ignotium energy again,
“Using the same principle from E = mc^2 can be used to essentially recreate the atomic order for many things, like water, which is rather simplistic.”
This time from the small singularity water fell out into the cup, Xano had made. Xano comments,
“Although there’s still a lot of testing I need to do with this device, but it should become a fairly dangerous weapon once it’s complete.”
@Mctoran
Xano turns to Michael,
“Do you have any crystals I can borrow? I want to enhance this prototype with a crystal that can transmit a higher amount ignotium energy, so I’m reduced to using this device for party tricks like creating dimensional gateways and water.”

1 Like

Dr. X’s right hand had a small drop of Xalnergy in it for a moment before it faded away after the trick was done, remaining silent the whole time.

1 Like

Xano hands DR. X the cup of water,
“Here this is for you.”
He watches the doctor to see what he would do.

1 Like

Dr. X accepts the cup and tries to refine the design and purify the water using his ability of Xalnergy control.

(@Mctoran)

His goal is to make the cup a normal, complete paper cup and the water to be purified water.

“I must admit I am impressed, young human; your species seems to have made several significant advances in technology since I last encountered it.” He complimented Xano.

1 Like

Xano remarks,
“To bad the rest of the human race doesn’t have this tech.”

1 Like

Raphael paused, unsure of what to say.
“…I do not know what to make of this. Is this supposed to be good or bad?”

Michael smiled.
“I’m glad you asked. As a matter of fact, we do.” He said, as he opened the doors to a large laboratory/forge/workshop.
“This is where we shall construct all our new equipment.” Michael said to everyone.
@Jcton
@BlackBeltGamer98
@Tarkur
@Toa_Radrix
@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald

Dr. X drank down the glass of water and then looked at the lab.

1 Like

Michael turned to him.
“Dr. X, your job is to assist our guests here in creating their new weapons and gear. Just help to point them in the right direction and give them some tips and advice.” He ordered.

Dr. X only nods that he understood.

1 Like

Seeker turns around, her hand resting at the windowsill,
“I don’t know. I don’t think it’s either good or bad.To be completely honest if we do become one soul then we are likely to be a new creation and I’m not able to decide whether that’s something to be considered wrong or right. It’s just what it is, a new being being born. Nothing makes it inherently bad or good.”
She sits down on the windowsill,
“Perhaps, I should say farewell before it does happen, before I lose my individuality and become a new person.”

Xano nods and heads to the workshop. He immediately begins work, modeling a new sketch for Adam’s armor.

1 Like

“How much longer do you believe you have?”

Katrina entered the building, staring around in awe.
Kyran and Rohan calmly followed after, having been in the Realm of Life many times before to discuss events with the Council.
Elias hung back at the edge of the group, his eyes flashing black.

Dr. X’s gaze fell on Elias, watching to see what he’d do.

Elias stared back at Dr. X, his eyes dull and sunken.

She shrugs,
“Years, Weeks, Days, Hours I don’t know. I honestly don’t know how long I have left.”
Seeker sighs and leans back, leaning on the arc of the window,
"Whatever time I have, I will need to use wisely. He is also of a similar mind and I think prefers to stay this way, not fully merged but united.

Xano worked quickly finishing his model for Adam’s armor. He passed it to an angel scientist for them to go over it and offer their advice. While he waits he begins designing the Ash Bomb type DEZ.

1 Like

Dr. X didn’t move, studying Elias’s behavior carefully.

2 Likes

Elias stared back, his shadow slowly growing darker and inching towards Dr. X.

1 Like

@meepinater

Mark noticed Elias’ behavior, and suddenly tapped his shoulder.
“Hey!” He called out to him, getting Elias back to his senses and bringing him back to reality.

The scientist studied the blueprint carefully.
“Hmm, perhaps you could tighten the mechanisms here.” He said, pointing to a specific part of the armor’s design.

1 Like