Cataclysm

Elias could feel a cold hand creep onto his shoulder,
Which sister? I know of another Sadie that’s just like you… Unless you’re talking about that weakling by your side… so why are you so focused on that weakling? This is a multiverse… the limits are endless…
The Shadowking laughed, his voice as if it was coming from behind Elias.

1 Like

Elias, or what was Elias, turned to face Michael.
“It’s too late. You should have seen it sooner, old man.” It snarled. The shadow pulsed and erupted around Michael, thick tendrils wrapping around him and restricting him.

Elias shook his head.
“Stop. This one is my sister. You lie!”

1 Like

“Well, Her Majesty has shown herself again.” Dr. X said as he summoned Xalnergy to try and disrupt the shadows.

He was using this to try and distract Elias while he tried to get behind him.

2 Likes

Michael struggled against the bonds. He maneuvered his sword to cut himself free from the tentacles.

“Elias, your mind is being poisoned. Block it out!”

“I don’t want to!” The werewolf-like creature howled. It sprouted a third arm, now having two hands wrapped around Mark’s neck.

In one swift motion, Dr. X tried to slam Elias’s face into the ground with very surprising strength for his appearance, aiming knock him out but not kill the old fellow.

OOC: he’s applying this force from the back of Elias’s head. I’m presuming that Meep and Jcton not reacting to what X did earlier meant the character wasn’t paying attention to the doctor. Meep, the ball is in your court.

2 Likes

The creature howled and bent forwards, growling in pain. A fourth arm sprouted and threw a punch at Dr. X.

X tried to let it phase through him as he tried the action again but with a lot more force this time.

2 Likes

The shadow beast, expecting this, rooted himself to the ground. He then traveled up the wall and hung Mark from the ceiling.
@Mctoran

Mark grunted, and stabbed his sword into one of the Shadow arms.

The ghost sent a chord of Xalnergy and, in response to him twirling his index finger, it quickly wraps around the creature’s neck and tries to choke it out.

1 Like

The creature merely absorbs into the shadow on the ceiling.

The arm recoiled, but the other arm was still grabbing Mark’s neck.

1 Like

It seems like you’re having a bad time at this… do you need more of my power?
Shadow King said mockingly,
Perhaps my corruption ability might suit you well… considering how much you want to corrupt your sister and bring her to the shadows…

Xano annoyed by the darkness snaps his fingers. A bright singularity forms above him, shooting out rays of light. The singularity continued to spread light as it hovered above Xano and appeared as a constant. It was most likely that Xano had set his gauntlet to always provide the singularity with ignotium energy so it would create this light. He keeps working unbothered by Elias’ actions.

Seeker flies after him, soon catching up. She grabs a white flaming sword and bursts through the doors entering the room.

Elias, or what he had become, screeched loudly. The noise filled the room and reverberated against the halls.
The shadows flared around Xano, trying to block out the light.

1 Like

Dr. X creates a sphere of Xalnergy around Elias that erupts with the light of a hundred Suns all over the inside surface.

1 Like

Light flares from Luxatium. “Enough!” He shouts, sending burning light to all the shadowy tendrils as well as Elias. As it connects, Luxatium senses another mind. So this is your doing. He thinks to Swordbreaker. It’s been a long time. I suggest you leave this one, and never come back.

1 Like

Ah… Luxatium… It’s been such a long time… How are all those planets I destroyed? Maybe I’ll destroy a galaxy next. After all I am much more powerful than any I’d now…
The Shadow King creates a force with the intent of pushing Luxatium out of Elias’s mind.
Elias… If you want your sister to join your quest you’ll need to wait. I suggest you cover yourself in shadow. If you do I’ll bring you and whatever you hold that’s completely covered in shadow to me… It’s your only chance to save her from this place… after all you can never trust then. You can never trust an honest man to be honest, but you can trust a dishonest man to be dishonest… And I’m the most dishonest id you’ll ever meet.
Swordbreaker transfers a miniscule amount of his power to Elias which would increase Elias’s own power nearly two-fold.

1 Like

“How about you just leave?” X said as he increased the intensity of the light in the sphere surrounding Elias.

1 Like

Luxatium redoubled his efforts, harnessing the power of the spheres as well. “You are done here, Swordbreaker!” He calls aloud. He crashes back into Elias’s mind. Elias! Fight it. Fight the darkness. Fight free!

1 Like

Richard, seeing no other options, decided to implement his last resort.

He pulled out Project: Sol disk and chucked it at Elias. The disk exploded like a bright flashbang, and its smaller parts splintered off in their own miniature explosions around the room. All shadows and darkness in the area would immediately be removed, effectively disabling Elias’ powers and rendering him unconscious.