Cataclysm

Dr. X creates a sphere of Xalnergy around Elias that erupts with the light of a hundred Suns all over the inside surface.

1 Like

Light flares from Luxatium. “Enough!” He shouts, sending burning light to all the shadowy tendrils as well as Elias. As it connects, Luxatium senses another mind. So this is your doing. He thinks to Swordbreaker. It’s been a long time. I suggest you leave this one, and never come back.

1 Like

Ah… Luxatium… It’s been such a long time… How are all those planets I destroyed? Maybe I’ll destroy a galaxy next. After all I am much more powerful than any I’d now…
The Shadow King creates a force with the intent of pushing Luxatium out of Elias’s mind.
Elias… If you want your sister to join your quest you’ll need to wait. I suggest you cover yourself in shadow. If you do I’ll bring you and whatever you hold that’s completely covered in shadow to me… It’s your only chance to save her from this place… after all you can never trust then. You can never trust an honest man to be honest, but you can trust a dishonest man to be dishonest… And I’m the most dishonest id you’ll ever meet.
Swordbreaker transfers a miniscule amount of his power to Elias which would increase Elias’s own power nearly two-fold.

1 Like

“How about you just leave?” X said as he increased the intensity of the light in the sphere surrounding Elias.

1 Like

Luxatium redoubled his efforts, harnessing the power of the spheres as well. “You are done here, Swordbreaker!” He calls aloud. He crashes back into Elias’s mind. Elias! Fight it. Fight the darkness. Fight free!

1 Like

Richard, seeing no other options, decided to implement his last resort.

He pulled out Project: Sol disk and chucked it at Elias. The disk exploded like a bright flashbang, and its smaller parts splintered off in their own miniature explosions around the room. All shadows and darkness in the area would immediately be removed, effectively disabling Elias’ powers and rendering him unconscious.

The shadows shrunk back to one corner of room, where they swirled restlessly but did not attack.

Your mistaken in your belief of hope. I’m not controlling that boy, only giving him power…

Elias… Do you need more of my power? I can give it to you, but you’ll need to pay off your debt…

“What debt?” Elias responded. “I did everything you asked of me. They weakened me and i couldn’t do anything.”

Shadow King laughs, while doing so he transfers ten percent of his power to Elias. Elias would be able to feel a greater strength rushing into him.
The debt that you owe to yourself… Bringing your sister to the winning side…

Elias growled, and the shadow stirred.

you call that the winning side? Luxatium says in Elias’s mind. That’s pretty sad, Swordbreaker. The light in the room intensifies, and urges into Elias’s mind, trying to force Swordbreaker out.

I do, although I’ve only been allowing you here, perhaps when I force you out you’ll see what absorbing a being stronger than any id did to me.
Shadow King forces Luxatium out of Elias’s mind creating a mental barrier hundred-fold stronger than before m

#“hmm someone’s in a pickle aren’t they? if you want i could maybe see about dropping over some guards maybe a vitae tick or two, for a price of course.”

1 Like

All the light in the realm of light begins to dim, except immediately around Luxatium. “You should know better than to fight me here, where I am strongest.” He whispers, then begins walking towards Elias.

Shadow King laughs, his voice now audible to everyone in the room,
“Unlike before, where I was the id of the end, of death, of corruption, I am now both the id of Shadow and Death! I am Shadow Breaker! I am the very shadows you see, every shadow you see. Light can never get rid of me, Life only bores me. I am the herald of the end, fore-teller of the dead. You claim to be strongest here. In that case then I shall remove the comfort, by shatter the dimensional plane you are in and replacing it with shadow.”
Shadows start to cover Elias’s body, till he could not be seen by any light.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

Michael hesitated for a moment.

…Name your price, he eventually said to The Collect in his mind.

#“i fancy a brain, a still living one, either xir’algath or angel, whichever’s easier to obtain. you don’t have to do so immediately but quickly.”

Did I hear you correctly? You asked for a brain? Michael asked, confused by the odd request.

#“you did. my request is a functional brain, either one of your own kinds or one of those glorified ink stain’s brains will do.”

1 Like