Cataclysm

“What? How did I get here?”

1 Like

Richard shook his head.
“I have just as much of a clue as you do. We just found you here laying down when we arrived.”

Seeker comments,
“One thing I would write down is that both my lives are just as valid as the other.”

1 Like

Charity stepped back cautiously.

1 Like

“No need to fear us. You are perfectly safe here.” Said Michael as he approached Charity.
“We can help you.” He said, offering his hand to her.

Charity backed up, her eyes shifting to a grey-blue color, tinged with red.
“How’d I get here?” She asked, her tone laced with anger.

1 Like

Seeker looks into the sky, to her it was nostalgic. The soft breeze and the warm light. She lets out a deep sigh. Seeker takes a step towards Raphael,
“I would like to see your sick and injured.”

1 Like

The Grand Seraphim would hear a taunting voice in their head, the collect.

#“well well well, someone’s been busy.”

“There is no need for hostilities here.” Auriel said, slowly wrapping Al’maiesh around Charity ti soothe and calm her.
“We do not know how you got here, but you are in a safe place.” She assured.

Raphael turned towards the palace. “Right this way.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL

#“I could say much the same about you Collect.”
The Seraphim responded in his head.
#“And you are one to talk. I have seen and heard very little assistance from you since you were last seen.”

Charity shook her head and backed away.
“Stop it. I can feel what you’re doing. It won’t work!”
She gripped her small knife in front of her.
“How’d I get here?!” She repeated, her voice shrill with confusion.

1 Like

“We do not know. We found you sleeping here just now.” Auriel firmly replied.

“Perhaos maybe something happened while you were asleep? Where do you remember being last?”

“I went to bed. In my apartment. And i woke up here.” Charity said, her voice waivering.
She pointed her knife at each of the people before her, her eyes slowly turning red.

1 Like

Seeker follows him. She looks at the structures, her blue eye flickering. It seems as she was naming each structure or building she saw.

Akem looks at the realm. It was something he was always desired t lay his eyes on and it was time. He needed to do something before anyone discovered who he was.

1 Like

“That is an unwise decision.” Michael commented.
“You could not win against us. Just calm down, so we may resolve this issue.”

“I got ripped away from my home and i don’t even know you guys! And ‘calm down’ is all you have to say?!” She shouted. Her eyes flared bright red and she lunged at Michael, her knife outstretched.

1 Like

Michael stretched out his hand, and Charity would find herself slamming into an invisible shield.

“If we wished harm upon you, you would have been attacked long ago.” Michael responded.

“We do not lie when we say that we literally found you sleeping on the ground, just now when we arrived.”

Charity hit the ground and scrambled back.
“How’d i get here?” She repeated, the red in her eyes dulling slightly.

1 Like

“We do not know. Though perhaps maybe your body somehow…teleported here.” Michael suggested.
@meepinater

“Teleportation?” Charity repeated.
“Yeah right.”
The red in her eyes began to flare again.

“We can help you return home, if you would like.” Michael offered.
@meepinater