Cataclysm

Shadowbreaker laughs, to him Luxatium’s efforts were pointless, after all he was not originally a being of shadow, those powers he only got recently. He was an id of pure destruction of the end, he was Shatter. Shadowbreaker watches the light and he touches it refracting the light, sending colored light in every direction.
“So you made a fancy disco… you keep forgetting that I represent the end of the physical…and that I am not a representation of shadows, this is just a newer power as of late. I am now twice the power of any one id. Don’t think that you on your own will be able to stop me…”

1 Like

#“But he is not on his own…”
The Grand Seraphim declared.

Shadowbreaker, if he was not still busy with his evil bragging, would finally notice just how outmatched he was. There were two Leadhead Units, about 13 powerful heroes and warriors, and a whole race of omnipotent angels present. And he was in The Realm of Life, the one place where darkness was least welcome.

#“Face it, you have no power in this realm.”

1 Like

@meepinater
The Vitae tick advanced on Elias tottering forward on it’s wiry legs. The zip like segment of its “head” began to open and a long brassy proboscis slid out carrying the faint smell of oil and something sweet like chloroform

2 Likes

Shadowbreaker laughs,
“But you are alone…”
He motions and everyone (except machines) sees darkness surrounding them and only a pair of eyes watching them.

Shadowbreaker jolts Elias giving him energy and waking him if he wasn’t awake.
I’ve given you a powerful ability… I would use it now…

1 Like

Elias shook his head and stood up, the black form rising again from the shadows.
It clapped all four of its hands and disappeared, all shadow leaving the room.
Mark would be released from the ceiling.
@Mctoran

1 Like

Mark grunted as he landed on the ground with a thud. He slowly sat up, rubbing his head.

1 Like

The light level everywhere goes returns to normal everywhere, and Luxatium’s form goes fuzzy. “I’ve never struggled so much against him.” He says, exhaustion evident in his voice.

1 Like

“That’s because he absorbed the powers of The Shadow King.” Michael said to Luxatium grimly.

2 Likes

“What? How?” Luxatium replies. “I didn’t think that was possible for an id.”

1 Like

“But not if they absorb his very essence.”

1 Like

Luxatium’s face contorts but the blurriness stopping any real emotion from showing. “That is awful.” He mutters, before saying, “What can we do to stop Shadow Breaker? He was able to show a that much power even in the realm of life. I’m willing to bet he is with the xir’algath right now, trying to end everything, and for once I don’t have the power to keep the shadows in check.”

1 Like

@Jcton
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@Tarkur
@BlackBeltGamer98

#“That is where all of you come in.”
The Grand Seraphim responded.

“All of you shall be taking the fight straight to The Xir’algath. When the preparations are complete, we are going to enter The Realm of Death and make your way to The Queen herself.” Michael added.

Luxatium shudders. “The world of darkness.” He whispers. His form focuses for a second. “I’ll be ready.”

1 Like

Xano perks up,
“This Shadow King did he have the ability to grant powers to others?”
He spoke to the group for the first time in a while, his designs, despite those illusions, were nearly complete.

Michael nodded.

“When we created him, we implemented that feature as a contingency, so that there could be a “successor” hould The Shadow King have died.”

“That id probably used that ability against Shadow King to absorb him completely. Several times he called himself the id of the end… How much of that do we think is dishonest?”

1 Like

“Not sure.” Luxatium says. “I know lies and darkness go hand in hand most of the time.”

1 Like

Xano look at Luxatium,
“You’re an id right? If that’s the case then you most likely have the most experience or knowledge of him…just saying, but it’s certain an idea that came to my mind In that case what was he like? Before all of this.”

1 Like

He would see twin leadhead units guarding a large mechanical blob that appeared to be studying Elias.

1 Like

@Jcton
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@Tarkur
@BlackBeltGamer98
At that moment, a chime would sound.

“Your weapons, are finished…” Michael announced, as several angels entered the room, carrying the heroes’ new angelic weapons.
Each of the weapons and gear were passed out and presented to the heroes.

(OOC: Feel free to describe the gear that they receive yourself)