Cataclysm

Rohan and Kyran gripped smooth white staffs, imbued with the ability to control light.
Katrina put her weapon, a necklace enhancing her abilities, around her neck.
Charity stood further back.
She began to back away, muttering “This is crazy. This is crazy.”

1 Like

Xano goes to a machine, the door opens revealing Adam’s new suit.
“Adam, made this for you.”
Adam walks over,
“You had to make it gold-colored didn’t you.”
Xano smirks,
“Though you would like it.”
Adam nods and unequips his old suit of armor and grab his new armor. He puts it on and the two celestial children stare at the design in awe. Adam now had his new suit on.

Seeker looks at the assembled discourse and sighs,
“At least-”
A feminine voice came from behind Seeker,
“Were you going to say; at least she’s not here? You should know better than to jinx yourself, Healer.”
@Mctoran

1 Like

“Yes, sorry about that. He was the I’d of corruption and such.” Luxatium says, as his form blurs again. “Not quite thinking straight yet.”[quote=“Mctoran, post:384, topic:50014”]
Each of the weapons and gear were passed out and presented to the heroes.
[/quote]

Luxatium accepts a primal shard, and infuses himself with it’s energy just long enough to recover. He weaves I energy around it, connected to himself, before sliding it outside the plane of existence.

Xano comments,
“From how things were dealt I believe he was only using his psychic abilities to fake his appearance. I noticed from the corner of my eye that the floor where Elias was, crumbled away, but now it’s still here as if it was never touched. His goal was most likely to get Elias away from here and Elias chose to listen to him.”

Shadowbreaker stood in the pocket dimension, staring down at Elias. He was a seven foot behemoth, gaunt in the few features that could be seen. His glowing red eyes and red crown being the most defining features of his appearance.
“How do you feel from the temporary gain of my powers?”

“Better.” Elias grunted. He looked at himself. His shadow form had, for the time, dissolved, and henwas now wearing pitch-black armor.

The Shadow King took two arching steps towards the mortal,
“IF you truly desire to accomplish your goal then I can only give you the powers that you’ll use. Perhaps you see everything around you growing and decaying in the mere moments you stand here or is everything falling apart and crumbling to ash, or is it shattering into shards and pieces? Tell me what do you see in this realm it would only be on of those three.”
The Shadow King raises his hands gesturing to the world around them.

2 Likes

The Vitae tick tottered closer; thick stodgy fluid sloshed about in glassy domes

1 Like

Bruce leaned against one of the columns as he waited for his own angelic weapon, thinking that the Angels were taking their sweet time, though he understood what he asked them to do was quite…complex.
Then, an angel exited the forge room and approached Bruce.

“Your weapon is complete, sir. We have incorporated everything in the designs you gave us. But we also decided to take a few…creative liberties…” he said, as he presented a small object to Bruce.

Seeing the Angel coming towards him and handing him the small object, he took it and examined it.

It was a light blue, diamond-shaped Arc Reactor, with glowing mystical runes inscribed over it. It fitted in the palm of his hand.

He looked confused at first, realizing that it reminded him of the first time he made Bleeding Prime Armor, he didn’t lie it wasn’t what he really expected as he looks at the Angel with an arched eyebrow

“What do you want me to do with it?” He asked, unsure what this was for.

“Put it over your heart.” The Angel said, pointing to the arc reactor.

When Bruce put it on, the arc reactor would suddenly begin to change. The area around it began to morph, as a gold and silver liquid with red substance came out of the device and spread over Bruce’s chest. The substance eventually started covering his entire body, going from a liquid to a more solid consistency. Golden sparks started swirling around Bruce’s body, with magical symbols flashing around him. The form and appearance of the suit became more concrete, as the substance hardened around Bruce’s body. The sparks then dissipated as they flew away.

Mark and the others stepped back in awe.

His HUD was the most advanced he has ever seen as everything was crystal clear, looking at his hands his helmet dissolved itself in its color and looked at the Angel. “It’s precisely what I have asked of you, yes?” He asked.

The Angel nodded.

“This better do the trick.” He said. “I’ve put all of my knowledge of science combined with your latest tech into this.” He suddenly felt like the suit was alive in a way, more alive than the Endo-Sym armor did, something was definitely different. He could feel it.

Mark also received weapons of his own, angelic gladiator armor with two fist gauntlets. He also was given a broadsword, the same one he had in The Last Resistance.

At that moment, Michael was presented with a blade by one of the artisans.
“What is this?” Asked Michael.
“We have forged a blade for you, my lord. The very best craftsmanship, and the one creation I am most proud of.” He beamed.
“We used the highest grade of Lux Crystalli and Angelic Steel, the hottest fires of the forge, and the strongest hammers and tools to construct it. I call it, Umbra’s Bane.”
Michael gratefully accepted Umbra’s Bane. He held the sword in his hand, feeling its weight and density.
“Thank you.” He said to the angels.

Bruce looked at Mark and everyone else. "Now let’s go get this B*tch.” he said, referring to Kreel.
Mark and other heroes cheered as they raised their weapons into the air.

@Jcton
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@Tarkur
@BlackBeltGamer98

Elias paced in the pocket dimension, looking around.
“It all disentegrates.” He mused.

1 Like

Shadowbreaker grins,
“Come here… child.”

Xano puts on his modified gauntlet. Two empowered gems rested upon its facets on the back of the palm. It was updated to use the two gems in tandem allowing for higher amount of usage and allowing for more powerful actions.

Adam was now suited up. he had reluctantly decided to ask for the two Celestial children be kept there for the time being, seeing as they were likely not to be targeted.

Seeker turns around to see someone she was not expecting. It is Siansa, the id of melodies.

Elias slowly walks forwards, slightly apprehensive.

Shadowbreaker reaches out to Elias and touched his forehead,
“Previously any power or ability I’ve given you has been temporary, quick to fade… but now I gift you with my ability to corrupt, although you’ll need to find your own way strengthen it… This gift will be set in stone, no more will this power be reliant on my presence, but now it shall be your own… Use it well mortal.”

1 Like

Elias nodded his head.
“Thank you.”

1 Like

Xalnergy swirled in Dr. X’s hands for a moment as he shaped several pieces of…scrap material?

1 Like

[EXECUTING TRANSMATERIAL ■■■■■] states the tick as it forcefully tears into the walls of the pocket dimension.

1 Like

Hydron would get two new blaster guns, and a small device. He instantly knew what it was. He placed it in a small hole in his armor, which gave him back the long lost core-laser and his heating power. He felt like himself again.

1 Like

@Jcton
Raphael curiously studied the id for a moment, before the realization dawned upon him.
“Oh, it is you, Siansa! It is good to see you. Where have you been all this time?” he asked.

“We want to come too!” Jack whined to Mark and Sadie.
Mark sighed, as he kneeled down to his children.

“i’m sorry, Jack, but for the last time it’s too dangerous for you and Mary. We don’t want you to get hurt. It was very brave of you to try to save us from the Shadow King earlier, but it was also very irresponsible and risky.” he said.

“You two will stay here while we’re away. the angels will look after you just fin.” Sadie said, running her hands through her children’s hair.

Siansa smiles,
“I’m always near by the healer. You could say that I’ve been following her…”

Seeker sighs,
“More like stalking.”

1 Like

Elias, startled, turned towards the tick.
“I suppose now is as good a time as any to work on my powers.” He muttered, extending his hand, attempting to corrupt the tick.

Shadowbreaker watches,
“Perhaps, though now that I’ve given you this power I will not lend me any more.”