Cataclysm

#“not like i plan on evicting you from his head, tell you what, you let me sedate him i don’t tell anyone you’re still here sound cool?”

1 Like

Shadowbreaker tilts his head,
“You still think I’m in his head? This is my pocket dimension, I’m here in the flesh. Well as in the flesh as any incarnation of the end times can be.”

1 Like

#“you wanna room in his head though?”

1 Like

@Jcton
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@Tarkur
@BlackBeltGamer98

Everyone was falling for what seemed like hours. They fell through a spiralling vortex of chaos and terror.

Then, a portal suddenly opened, and everyone fell out of the sky, landing on the soft gooey ground. Mark slowly stood up, growning, while the Angels simply flew down to the ground on their wings.
The portal then quickly closed.

“Alright, everyone. Listen up.” Michael said.
“We are in the Realm of Death. This is The Xir’algath’s turf, so they have a territorial advantage over us. Teleportation of any type will not work in this realm, so we must tread lightly.”
Mark, Richard and Sadie nodded.
“Where are we going first?” asked Mark.
Michael pulled up a holographic simulation of a map.
“Kreel’s servants have constructed a large complex labyrinth to impede our progress towards her. They already know we are coming. We must navigate through each section of this map, run by a different one of Kreel’s servants.”
Michael pointed a finger forward, to a very large hole in the ground.

The realm of Icelnebratia.

“This is our entrance into the maze. We must descend to the bottom of the pit.”

Again Shadowbreaker tilts his head,
“If you want a brain than look no further than the brains of any prisoner, that I’m sure they have. Better yet if they’re on death row no one will notice if they missing with a note from you. You do have that pull, which is why it’s confusing me on why you are persisting so much, when you can take the easier route.”
Shadowbreaker walks around Elias,
“If I had to look at it, you seem more like a pawn of those angels then some powerful entity that you make yourself out to be. You question my strength, but I can tell you now that our clash of strength is a coin toss, except you’re always tails. To explain what I mean, the humans have this coin with two sides, and one of the sides is called “tails”, that “tails” is just slightly lighter than the heads, so it is just barely more likely to win, about 49.5% to lose, if I had to estimate. I am heads, so I am 50.5% likely to lose in our clash. In a pure mathematics environment you would win a majority of those coin flips, Let’s say you win 2/3 of each fight to the death and I win 1/3 every fight. That’s assuming that we reset after we die and no other variables affect us, but currently I have this boy, this human and he changes these odds just slight, I want to say about 0.001% more in my favor, although I’m being kind.”
He stops, to let all that information take effect,
“Another thing, we should look at is how our powers interact with each other. While it is true that I am an id, it is also very true that no id is the same structurally. We have no real biology, we are living concepts of culture. I represent the end, the literal incarnation in many worlds, but to myself I represent the undoing of Ignotium Energy. Your antimatter is the absence of nothing, I am the undoing of anything, out powers are quite similar in that fashion, so we are ineffective at fighting the other. Your antimatter does burn, but I feast on the undoing of the base mechanics of this universe, antimatter is a really spicy food. You may be wondering why that is and I’ll tell you.”
He stops for the effect,
“As I said before, no two id are the same, there’s only 1000 of us and there will only be 1000 of us. We neither age nor are we born. We are a constant. You might end me here, but I would never truly die. We would fight again and again, then those odds I brought up would be more in my favor. This pocket dimension is mine. I created it. If I die here, this realm falls apart and would kill anything in it, unless it escaped in time.”
Shadowbreaker smiles,
“This is why I’m a rule-breaker, because I make any odds that are against me into odds for me. So what is it? Are you going to pester us more or are you going to do the wise thing and not evoke the wrath of a single id? There’s not really much of a choice to be honest, you can only lose that coin flip once, but me? As long as there’s a universe for me to exist in I can flip that coin again.”
Shadowbreaker made his point and revealed the secret of the id. He grins,
“And last I check universes are always being created and always dying, so basically I would out live you and would eventually drain you of your resources and I have until end of the multiverse to keep my word. I guess I shouldn’t call myself a mere id anymore… you can call me the fallen id, because of my role in history.”

@Mctoran
Seeker sighs,
“Raphael… meet my stalker, Siansa, the id of melodies and their dark tones.”
Siansa smiles and waves. Seeker continues,
“Siansa… meet Raphael, my oldest friend from this realm.”
She claps her hands,
“Alright, Siansa! Raphael! we should probably get going and catch up to the others, I know my way in that realm better than any of them.”

Xano uses his gauntlet to create a parachute giving him a nice landing.

Adam glides down coming to a smooth landing.

1 Like

Kyran gripped his new staff, looking around.
“This place reeks of evil.” He said sagely.
Rohan stepped back.
“He’s here. The Magician’s here.” He added.

1 Like

#“i don’t need to consume resources, anyway the brain they’re paying me in is either going to be an angels or a xir’algath’s, those are hard to come by.”

1 Like

Tarkur continued trying to help the plot move forward.

OOC: Life’s been taking up most of my time so sorry for the lack of serious responses.

1 Like

“Well met, Siansa.” Raphael said with a bow, his wings unfurling as he did so.

“You’re right, lets go.” Raphael said, flying through the portal and catching up with the rest of the group.

@meepinater
@Jcton

Michael nodded.
“Correct. This is where he and the other Heavenly Kings are imprisoned. However, they have managed to escape in the past before. We mustn’t underestimate them in this realm.”

OOC: Don’t worry about it.

1 Like

Rohan tightened his grip on his staff, his eyes glinting with determination.

1 Like

“Still the math works out, even taking away the whole resources, you are at a huge disadvantage to face me in an all out war. I will agree that you are likely to win the first battle, but what about the second, the third, the fourth, the fifth, the tenth, the hundredth, and the thousandth? Looking at this statistically you are more likely to lose each time we fight in succession. How long can you flip a coin and always have favorable odds? That’s how long you should expect it to take me to end you.”
Shadowbreaker stares at the tick,
“Am I gloating, I bluffing? No. We id do not die and even if you do find a way to permanently kill us, then you risk the creation of the id empire. You risk uniting the id in fear and when the id unite not even the Grand Seraphim himself would be able to stop it. There is a reason we’ve never united, it was because we never had a reason to and we are very emotional creatures, we are not rational. We will spend out lives until we complete out objective. I know one such id who is the most unexpected out of all of us. He’s the only id I truly fear. He has the ability to further define an ability to change the very fabric of my and your being. He’s only limited by the wall he faces… and here I heard the saying the karma is a b*tch, turns out that couldn’t be further from the truth. Granted most id do hate me, but my killing Null, proved we couldn’t just die so easily, we reform in a different universe, banished from the one we died in.”
Shadowbreaker faces the tick,
“If you want some brain from a mere xir’algath foot soldier, then I could honestly give you a better deal. As much as I hate you I find such a long war would be unhealthy for either side.”
He counter offers,
“Two xir’algath brains for this boys freedom. It’s not like two foot soldiers will change the overall results.”

Seeker flies after Raphael and Siansa chases after them.

Xano walks around, a clear blue film covering his body. It appeared to be some sort of device he was using to filter the atmosphere around him.

Michael nodded.
“Correct. This is where he and the other Heavenly Kings are imprisoned. However, they have managed to escape in the past before. We mustn’t underestimate them in this realm.”

Adam comments,
“Do we know what or who was here when that happened? Some intel on the previous situations would help us.”

“Aye!”
Seeker yells as she falls down landing by Michael,
“That would be me.”

1 Like

#“make sure the boy has goes to sleep at a healthy time and you, my new favourite id have a deal.”

2 Likes

Shadowbreaker nods and disappears for a second. He walks around the Xir’algath realm walking to two foot soldiers.
“I need you for a mission.”
He barks at them to follow him, taking the two soldiers to the pocket dimension, where the tick was.

1 Like

#“oh hoho! wonderful. a brilliant transaction indeed. so i’ll need the kid out in like…an hour tops for the lie to be believable.”
The collect says as the tick they were speaking through vanishes as well as the soldiers.
@Mctoran
#“kay done, give it like an hour and he should be sleeping like a smothered baby.”
the collect nonchalantly says to Micheal

1 Like

Michael gave a thumbs-up in response. Thank you, he said in his mind.

@Jcton

“Errapel, seeing as you seem to know this place best out of all of us, would you care to lead the way?” Michael asked.

Upon coming out of the portal, Bruce landed on the ground with a heavy ground pound before raising up on his feet and his HUD turned red. “Boss, this place is hostile. I advice all weapons to be set to instant kill.”
“Woah, slow down Mercy,” Bruce said. “I need to get a hang of this suit…”
It felt strange, this suit, and he also found it odd that it took so long for him to feel, what could one put into words, “comfortable”?

“Boss, my mission is to protect you, no matter the cost.” Mercy said.
It seemed whatever the Angels did, it gave this Mercy more of a personality than making her simply just an Advanced AI. “The Angels have given me a brief run down to their history and it is a lot…we just barely scratched the surface while I learned it in a matter of seconds.

“I see…” Bruce looked around the place as he walked, listening to what Michael had to say about this being the Realm of Death, debunking everything that Katrina has previously taught him about God and everything. He was sure she was just as surprised and speechless as he was involving this subject.

As Bruce was lost in his thoughts suddenly Spider-Man landed as well on the ground with ease, his suit was definitely advanced as it enhanced all of his abilities to the max, having his Angelic weapon aka new suit on it looked much smoother than any other of his suits and very streamlined. “Wow, this suit is amazing!” He said before looking at Bruce. “Not that your suits were not awesome or anything…”

He chuckled briefly. “Relax kid,” Bruce said before he walked towards him. “Listen I know we’ve had our rough times and that I have been on the edge lately but this is it.” He suddenly moved his hand and touched his right shoulder and then left and said.

“Alright kid, you are a Majestic Leaguer now.” He then walked towards the direction Michael pointed at while Connor was realizing that he was officially made a Leaguer and now his rep would rise a bit faster than usual now.

“If this tunnel is the way of finding that Kreel, then…” He looked at everyone and said “What are we waiting for, let’s go.”
He would be the first one who would enter the tunnel, having his HUD scans on a 24/7 alert with his weapons ready while Connor would back him up.

Mark shook his head disapprovingly as he began to descend the staircase carved into the interior of the pit.
“This a bad idea, this is a bad idea…” he repeatedly muttered to himself.
@Tarkur
@TBT_Emerald
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix

Charity stood at the top of the stairs.
“I shouldn’t be here. Why did I come here?” She thought to herself.

Katrina stood frozen next to Bruce.
“It was a lie… it was all a lie…” she kept muttering to herself. She began shaking, on the edge of a total breakdown. She clutched her arms around herself to try and stop the shaking, only making it worse.
@Mctoran

“Is something the matter, Katrina?” Auriel asked as she looked over at katrina.
@meepinater

Katrina opened her mouth, trying to speak, but all that came out was a strangled squeaking noise.
Katrina paled and stumbled back towards Bruce, suddenly feeling light-headed.
@Mctoran

1 Like

“You faced so much dangers and you are afraid of this?” Hydron said toward Mark

1 Like

“I may have faced many dangers before, but never has it been as great as what we face now. And never have the stakes been higher…”
Mark replied to Hydron.
@Toa_Radrix