Cataclysm

"From the very best…" Daemonium repeated

1 Like

The Magician cackled.

“Do your worst!” He exclaimed, hurling a barrage of fireballs at everyone.

@Jcton
@Tarkur
@TBT_Emerald
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix

Kyran summoned a magical shield around the group.

1 Like

Most of the fireballs bounced off the shield and dissipated.

“You!” The Magicisn exclaimed as he saw Rohan. He flew towards him at an incredibly high speed, as he attempted to drive-by slash him with his claws.

Rohan growled angrily and blocked all of the attacks with his staff, before thrusting it at the Magician, sending a wave of pure energy at his old enemy.

1 Like

The Magician was knocked back by the wave, but quickly regained his bearings.
“My time in this realm has greatly increased my power since we last met!” The Magician boasted, as he sped towards Seeker with a flaming claw.
@Jcton

Rohan snarled and summoned a blast of lightning.
“You’re dead.” He growled.
“Rohan,” Kyran urged. “Stay controlled. If you lose control, you know what can happen.”

1 Like

The lightning bolt deflected off The Magician’s armor.
He then blew a stream of fire from his mouth at everyone like a dragon.

A blue portal appears in the claw, and The Magician could see the back of his own head through hit. If he didn’t stop himself he would hit himself in the head with his flaming claw.

Siansa hovers,
“That may be, but I won’t let you touch healer while I stand, errr… well float.”

Seeker draws her white flaming sword and goes to swing it down on the Magician. She responded to his statement of being stronger,
“So have I. I am stronger compared to when we last fought.”

1 Like

Kyran slammed his staff into the ground, creating a wall of energy.
Rohan gripped his staff and whipped it at the Magician.

1 Like

The Magician was knocked in the back of the head by his own fireballs, as Seeker’s sword swung down on him.

owever rather than piercing him, the sword simply bounced off his crown of horns, wobbling from the deflected force.
The Magician flew back and lobbed a fireball at Seeker.
“As in you’re relationship with your host is stronger?” He said, cackling.
“Amadeus was a weak vessel. He tried to absorb my power, but it was rather I who absorbed him in the end!” He declared, as Seeker would then realize with horror that not just one of The Magician’s eyes was glowing, but both were.

The Magician turned around in anger, as he slashed his claws at Rohan.
“Don’t interrupt me.”

1 Like

Rohan, in his anger, tried to block them, but he missed and the claws raked his arm and shoulder. He cried out and clutched his arm.
Kyran rushed forwards.
“No!” Rohan groaned. “This is my fight.”

1 Like

“-Which you are interrupting!” The Magician said as he blasted a fireball at Rohan.

Rohan hit it back at the Magician with his staff.

1 Like

The magician blacked the blow with the back of his claw.

Rohan stood up straight and raised his staff.
A loud cry like an eagle’s pierced the ears of the combatants, and a large Griffin streaked into view.

1 Like

The Magician cracked a twisted smile, as the Griffin appeared.
“You are quite predictable, mortal.” The Magician rasped, before the griffin would start to become surrounded by thrall demons.

1 Like

Seeker laughs knocking the fireball of course. They stands strong,
“I think you misunderstood. Our strength is the strength of unity. Neither of us is a host. We are Æyapel.”
Their blue eye shown in the shadows, unlike the Magician’s eyes. It was not a symbol of dominance or of power. It is power. Æyapel’s left eye flickers with a silver shine and mocks the magician,
“We can do that to.”
Their flame sword shines brighter as the being is soon enveloped in white flame.

Siansa smiles as she looks at Æyapel. She draws her own sword and blankets the immediate area with noise that would cause irritation to any being in its vicinity giving them a dull headache that would not leave them until the sounds stopped.

Æyapel seemed unaffected by this noise, as they had used their own powers to give themself tranquility. The white flames shoot out from Seeker’s envelopment striking the Magician.

1 Like

The griffin shrieked and lashed out at the demons with its talons.
“Made ya look!” Rohan yelled, sending a ball of ice at the Magician.

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald
@Jcton
@Tarkur
@meepinater quote=“Jcton, post:504, topic:50014”]
The white flames shoot out from Seeker’s envelopment striking the Magician
[/quote]

Both the ice and white flame struck The Magician, sending him down to the ground. He growled In frustration, as a purple aura ignited around his body.
He scoffed with a laugh.
“So you want to play it that way, huh?” He growled, as fireballs swirled all around him.
“So be it.”

He charged up a swirl of fireballs all around his body, spiralling up the entire shaft of the pit. Then, he brought it down, and

rained fire

@Toa_Radrix
“He is too powerful. We cannot defeat him apart.” Hydronicus said to Hydron.
“In order to win, we must once again become whole.”

1 Like