Cataclysm

"It is not going to end like this forever! Daemonium growled, unleashing a small flame "You have’t seen the true power of the demons yet!

A blast of shadow appeared around him, and within a second, he vanished

1 Like

Hydronicus cursed as he threw his sword down.
“We lost him!” He shouted in frustration.

Michael looked down at him.

“Despair not, Hydronicus. We will have our opportunity to bring them to justice later. But for now, we can advance towards the second realm.” He said, as he pointed to an exit nearby.
@TBT_Emerald
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
@meepinater

1 Like

Luxatium floats across the room and through the exit.

1 Like

“If I would have been back in my own body, maybe I would have got him.” Hydron said inside Hydronicus’ helmet.

1 Like

Michael entered the tunnel.

“Be ever wary. You never know what could ambush us.” He said ad he navigated the dark passageways.

Soon, Michael exited the tunnel, and his breath was taken away by the landscape that sprawled before him.

It was a barren wasteland, a dark gritty desert dotted with dead trees. Skeletons and corpses slightly protruded from the sand.
“What are we waiting for? We must press on.” Michael said as he headed towards a tower in the distance, motioning for everyone else to follow.
@TBT_Emerald
@Jcton
@meepinater
@Tarkur
@Toa_Radrix

@BlackBeltGamer98
Each energy seemed to hum at a different frequency, as if notes in a song. Perhaps some way could be found to harmonize the frequencies at which the energies vibrated.

1 Like

Dr. X began to try and find this frequency, this harmony.

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald
@Jcton
@meepinater
@Tarkur
@Toa_Radrix
Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere a pack of Scourge soldiers appeared.

“Plague Knight has sent us with orders. He wanted us to tell you all that he isn’t accepting patients today!” Oneof them said, as they prepared to open fire on everyone.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Each energy seemed to have its own unique signature, but each frequency emanated from the same base. Perhaps through some sort of device, the energies could be tuned to that base frequency.

He tries to find this “base” frequency and works to try and get the Energies to do the same.

1 Like

The energies, suddenly started coming together. It almost looked as if they were going to unite. But then, just as they touched, there was an explosion which scattered all the energies everywhere.

Dr. X immediately tries to keep the blast from going everywhere and tries to keep this base frequency going, feeling as though he was on to something.

1 Like

“We’re not here for an appointment.” Luxatium states, throwing a barrier of light between the group and the soldiers.

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
@Tarkur
@Toa_Radrix
The Scourge Soldiers hissed, as they chucked incendinary grenades at the barrier in hopes of penetrating it.

Meanwhile, Plague Knight observed the scuffle from his palace. He silently shook his head in disapproval.
Of course my soldiers will fall to them. They never had a chance in the first place. But them serving as canon fodder should bide me enough time…

@BlackBeltGamer98

The particles of the energies began to slow their movements, and began reconstituting back into their individual orbs.

1 Like

“Fire.”
With that the scourge soldiers would soon find a high powered electrical pulse blast headed their way

1 Like

Several Scourge Soldiers yelped in pain and horror as they were blasted apart by the Electrical blast. The ones that were still alive were knocked down to the ground.
Both the Heroes and the Scourge Soldiers turned to face who had fired the blast.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Anything caught in the blast would have its nervous system fried to a crisp. The shooters in question appeared to be a group of astronauts with thick suits covered in angled armour, on each right pauldron was a number and on each left pauldron were the letters C.B with the words сталеве відділення printed underneath.

1 Like

Richard sat up weakly.
ugh, thanks I guess.” he said, grunting in pain slightly.

“Who are you people? You seem familiar…” he then said to the newly arrived group.

1 Like

“так, ми здаємось знайомими…” Responds a heavily synthesised voice as if the words had been made by iron bars tumbling off a mountainside.

“Ми дали вам медалі.”

1 Like

Richard, after his HUD translated the russian man’s words, gave a smile of pleasant surprise.
“Yakiv, it is good to see you again! How did you get here?” he asked.

“I dunno ask the scientists they make the transports not me, also, not Russian, change your translator.”

He stated bluntly

1 Like

“Oh, so that must be why it’s saying ‘Mi gave you medals’.” Richard said, changing the translator to Ukrainian.
“Ah, that’s better. Now it says ‘We gave you Medals’.” He said, satisfied with the correction.
@L.O.S.S-KAL