Cataclysm

What is with you two, your siblings are willing to set aside this rift to try for harmony, so why can’t you do the same; what is it that you two have against each other? He asked, looking closely at the Primordial and Xalnergy spheres.

1 Like

There seemed to be a deep emotional rift between the energies, rife with betrayal.

Let me help you mend this rift. Dr. X thought, If Kreel is destroyed, we may be able to usher in a new era of harmony.

We all were betrayed by the Xir’algath, we know, in part, your pain and with that empathy we may be able to mend the rift and end Kreel’s tyranny. He said.

The Xalnergy responded, by attempting to zap Dr. X from within the cage.

Temper, temper. Dr. X thought as he used his Xalnergy abilities to try and shield himself from the attack.

He tries to glean the emotions that went into that response.

1 Like

“Relax, Luxatium. The more you struggle against the shadows, the more they resist.” Michael said to Luxatium calmly.
@TBT_Emerald
@Jcton

1 Like

Luxatium slows down a bit, and finds he can move slightly easier. “Umbrian, are you alright?” He says when he reaches the cage.

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald

(OOC: at @Jcton’s request, i’m temporarily taking over Umbrian.)

IC: Umbrian silently nodded. “Luxatium…it has been ages…” he said, happy to see him again.

@BlackBeltGamer98

The Xalnergy seemed to be bitter. Not just to Dr. X, but to everyone and everything.

Why so bitter? Dr. X asked, his mental tone changing from disappointed or upset to…empathy. His memories of when the war first broke out began to play out.

Uncountable eons ago…

Several scientists were together in a lab, celebrating the success of one of their peers as he had just published his work on tachyon manipulation and the works were positively received everywhere.

Then the scene changed to the same lab, several years later as a man walked in to see it torn apart, the weapons left behind by some of the fallen attackers were Tachyon Blades. The sound of Xir’algath nearby caused the man to flee but he eventually saw one of his friends, the one whose success they had celebrated years ago, get cut down by a Warrior using a tachyon blade.

Fleeing the scene, the scientist vowed he would set things right and a seed of bitterness began to grow in his heart as the years passed with him in isolation as he studied Xalnergy in the hopes of finding a way to exact revenge but these experiments reacted to his blackening heart as every test subject was grotesquely mutated and destroyed by the samples they came in contact with.

Adamant to find a way to turn his enemy’s weapon against them, the scientist, desperate to get results, turned to test it on himself. The experiments were painful and felt like an eternal torment of madness, his appearance and behavior becoming more erratic and more disheveled with every passing day, until one day the scientist went too far and overdosed himself and fell into a coma wherein he fought the Xalnergy within him for what seemed like forever.

The fight taxed his body and mind greatly, causing it to mutate randomly and at an unstable rate, in his mind the fight drew to a desperate stalemate until the scientist seemed to give up and let the power flow through him.

The figure awoke after months in a coma and was very weak and in pain. As week’s became months, months to years, years to decades and so forth until he had long lost track, he regained his strength and even became stronger as his form solidified into the ghostly shape he had today.

Within his body, the Xalnergy was in balance with the rest of him, a mutual symbiosis where the host was strengthened and sustained along with the Xalnergy.

As the experiments resumed, the scientist began to think of this power as alive and wrote several notes and theories about the other energies based on this, even starting to expand his experiments likewise.

When all that was shown, a spark of hope, a dream, began to shine as the image of how the scientist and Xalnergy found balance a question arose of if a similar harmony could be achieved with all five energies and only recently had that spark truly begun to grow to show a vision of a future where the multiverse as a whole was a peace but there were still conflicts between the five but they were naturally occurring and resolved with discussion and compromise as they all worked to build up one another; there was no total war nor fear but a tangible peace and at the center of it were the Multiversal Energies, separate but united in a symphony, a harmony, that rose, fell, conflicted and resolved to create a peace that would last for a very, very long time.

The vision faded as Dr. X looked at the Xalnergy, I know your bitterness. he said.

1 Like

Luxatium nods back. “It has been too long since we’ve seen one another. Are you alright? How did you get here? Did Shadowbreaker hurt you?”

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald

Umbrian shook his head.
“No, i’m safe. But I have been here longer than that. I was imprisoned here by the original Shadow King, before Shadow Breaker took over. But I don’t think he knows i’m here…”

Dr. X turned to leave the Xalnergy to ponder on what he had shown it while he prepared to go and collect the needed Ignotium and the Crimson afterwards.

1 Like

Luxatium nods, then tries to break the bars with his light power. Failing that, he pulls out his primal shard and tries again. “We’ll get you out of here.” Luxatium says.

1 Like

@TBT_Emerald

Umbrian nodded gratefully, as the power of the shard shattered the cell bars.
Umbrian fell forward onto his knees, having stood up inside the cage the entire time he was imprisoned.
“Thank…you…” he said weakly, finally managing to rise to his feet.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Suddenly, an angel entered the lab.
“I heard you planned on retrieving Ignotium energy from its source?” he inquired.

“Yes.” He answered simply.

1 Like

“Well, I thought that I may be of service. After all, I do have some training in the school of Ignotium Energy myself…” the angel said.

Dr. X simply nodded.

1 Like

“Well then, what do you first need help with?” The angel asked as he stepped further into Dr. X’s lab.

“What do you know about harvesting it?” He asked, getting to the point.

1 Like

“Before I can explain that, you must first properly understand Ignotium Energy and its origin.” The angel said.

“You see, Incelebratus Thread, Igontium Energy’s source, is a web which links and connects the entire Multiverse together. Teleportation between universes is primarily accomplished by travelling along the path of strands in this thread. Think of it like a circuit board, which provides paths and routes for electricity to flow through a device. In this instance, we are the electricity and the Incelebratus Thread is the circuit.
Do you understand now?”