Cataclysm

Elias sat in a chair in the Shadow Realm, sipping from a can of soda.

2 Likes

Dr. X was too shocked to speak.

1 Like

“Well, aren’t you going to answer? We do not have all day to save The Multiverse.” The Infinite bluntly said to Dr. X.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Not quite what I had in mind. Luxatium thinks. He makes another spear and starts stabbing.

1 Like

“Who are you?” He asked, he knew what this man was but he didn’t know who.

1 Like

The shadow sword shattered as it collided with Gamemark’s face. The sword then dissipated into thin air.

Gamemark, hissing, deflected the spear’s with Shadow blades.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“My name, is Kelvani Neru.” The Infinite told Dr. X.
“Now, are we ready to start?”

"GO ON! RUN!" Commanded omega "OBEY YOUR MASTER!"

1 Like

“I…serve no one!” Gamemark roared.

Mark dropped in and pinched Mark in the face again. The two of them fell to the ground and began tussling about.
Mark, flailed his arm about, knocking Gamenark’s mask off. To Mark’s shock and horror, he say not eyeballs on Gamenark’s face, but instead empty pits.
“You…have no eyes!” Mark said with fright.

“Indeed, but these eyes see!” Gamemark cackled. He then pulled out a syringe.
“And now, so too shall you!” He shouted, plunging the string into Mark’s neck.

Then, Mark Saw. He finally viewed the world through the twisted eyes of The Gamemaster. He understood the things he did and why he did it, and for a few fleeting moments he even almost became him himself.
But with this realization came additional horror. Mark could not let himself become corrupted, he cod not stop down to The Gamemaster or Gamemark’s level.
Mark fought back against the serum, his mind clearing.

“NO!” Mark roared, driving his sword through Gamemark’s chest. He then pulled it out, and slashed Gamemark’s chest a few times.

Bruce landed with his back against the wall of the chamber, it slowly cracking a little from the big impact it had.

Bruce groaned, as he slowly managed to get himself up on his feet, shaking his head and rubbing the back of his head as well.

“Why is it that they always get tougher…” He muttered to himself as he then noticed Mark getting the upper hand on Gamemark.

Seeing this as the perfect opportunity to strike he flies over behind Gamemark and creates a nanoblade and stabs him through the back.

Gamemark released an “ACK!”, blood spurting out of his mouth as he was impaled with the nanoblade.

“Just how much blood does this guy have!”

Bruce called out as he took the nanoblade out of his back and spartan kicked him forward before he would be meant with a barrage of concentrated repulsor blasts from his cannons.

Gamenark shrieked, his bodyflying back into the shadows.

A few seconds passed by, before the sound of Gamemark’s body striking the wall could be heard.

“I think…it’s over. We killed him.” Mark slowly said, rising to his feet.

A lot. Luxatium thinks, looking distasefully at the large puddle.

1 Like

Dr. X nods affirmatively.

1 Like

A soft scraping sound could be heard, as if countless delicate claws were scratching all around them, clawing at something. Soft.

1 Like

Gamemark, delirious, slowly raised his head up. He could feel his Berserker form beginning to emerge, as his body started twitching and jerking around in the darkness.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

the scratching continued, it seemed to be omni-directional, louder and yet sensors hadn’t picked up any change in volume

1 Like

“Who…who are you? What are you doing?” Gamemark spoke to the darkness.

The scraping continued, faster now, more violent. Hungrier, lusting for some unknown pleasure.

1 Like

“What do you want?” Gamemark said feeling the scraping beginning to claw at his body.

In this arena of rotting meat and bloodied chains, the clawing grew deafening. And then stops.

1 Like

@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Gamemark was confused as the clawing stopped. For a few moments, all he heard was the sound of his own breath.

Then, Gamemark felt himself being tugged back into the darkness, through the shadows. He briefly yelped in fright and pain, before his cries were suddenly cut off.

Michael, Mark and the others looked around, slightly offput by what had happened. “Anyways, we must press on…” Michael beckoned as they began to continue walking along.

Suddenlt however, Mark stopped when he heard a sound.

It was a the sound of groaning metal, scraping against the floor. However, this groaning soon rose to a horrible screaming, as Gamemark in his Berserker form limped out of the shadows. He dragged a large, jagged blade behind him, the weight of which tried to tug him backwards. Sparks flew off the floor as the large blade slowly scraped along the ground.
Gamemark’s build was now larger, stronger, but also sickly and contorted at the same time. His body was misshapen, pierced and impaled all over with tiny metal bits. his spiked chains were wrapped around his waist like barbed wire, digging into his flesh as they clinked about.

Gamemark slowly raised the blade into the air, and cleanly swung through the air at everyone

“Now, I shall teach you to unlock the Crimson.” Kelvani assertively said to Dr. X.

"First, I want you to sit down cross-legged on the floor.’

Dr. X did so, hesitantly.

1 Like

“Now, close your eyes.” Kelvani ordered.

“Reach from deep within your soul…and I want you to tell me this: What do you believe your true purpose is, in this vast Multiverse? What are you really trying to accomplish by doing what you are doing?”

@BlackBeltGamer98