Cataclysm

Glar shot a bullet at the Berserker

1 Like

Gamemark blocked the bullets with the flat side of his blade, vatting them away. He then swung the sword at Glar again.

Dr. X closed his eyes, pondering on that question.

Images of days long past rose from his memory: his life before the war when he was just pursuing the Infinites’ goal of learning all there was to learn, when the war began and he had sworn revenge, his experiments over the eons to primarily pass the time, his current theory of the five harmonizing and changing destiny but, behind it all, he felt like he was doing things out of some forgotten reason.

He saw again the day he swore revenge on the Xir’algath and the experiments he conducted because of it and he also saw how, even though he was wanting to change fate…deep down, that desire for vengeance was still there.

Was it still revenge that fueled him, even after all he saw, did and said these past few days? I don’t know. he thought.

1 Like

“I can see you are uncertain of yourself.” Kelvani observed out loud.

“That will upset your internal balance. The only path to unlocking The Crimson is self-realization. You must attain enlightenment, on who you truly are and what you truly want.”

Luxatium causes a blinding flash of light before running at Gamemark, shards of light flying before him.

1 Like

“The bigger they are.” Began Yakiv
“The harder they fall comrade!” Finished Yurij as the steel branch troopers began blasting away at the figure with their weapons

1 Like

The electric blasts bounced sizzled across Gamemark’s armored head. The blows slightly impeded his advancement, but they ultimately only served to agitate him.

@TBT_Emerald

Gamemark roared, taking the blows as he absorbed their energy, channeling it into his sword. Gamemark, with his charged sword, swung to strike another blow at Luxatium.

OOC: I really shouldn’t need to remind you I’m using lighting guns

1 Like

OOC: I edited the post
@L.O.S.S-KAL

IC:

Bruce was fast enough to get out of Gamemark’s reach with his flying expertise as he for a brief moment witnessed the massacre Gamemark was now trying to achieve with his pumped up form.

He sighed deeply and shook his head. “Right when you think they’re dead…” He said. “That’s when they pull a gimmick and take you by surprise.”

He flew towards Gamemark’s back and ram into him with the repulsors and shoved his right shoulder into his back.

Upon sending Gamemark flying he started to fire with his repulsor lightning refocuses, as six concentrated unibeams came head-on towards Gamemark

While Spider-Man swung by and fired two huge electrifying nets that surrounded and covered Gamemark.

Gamemark shrugged off all these attacks, and with his spiked chains he entangled Brice, then slung him down on the ground

@TBT_Emerald
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
Gamemark turned to everyone else, and shot spiked shains at everyone.

1 Like

Luxatium allows the chain to pass through him, and sends primal energy flying back down the length of it.

1 Like

“I’ve achieved a balance with the Xalnergy in my own body.” He said, suddenly remembering the state he was in when he was preparing that fateful experiment:

A man in a crumpled and wrinkly lab coat who looked like he was more akin to a homeless person than a scientist with his disheveled hair and mad gaze as he hurriedly charged the device and fired it at himself.

1 Like

Kaleo fell to the ground, a spike pierced through his chest. It was too late to save him now.

1 Like

Gamemark hissed, as the Primordial Energy jolted into him and spread along his veins. Gamemark fell to his knees, temporarily exhausted and open to attack.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“And, how do you believe this has changed you, for better or for worse?” Kelvani asked Dr. X.

Immediately Boris took his chance and charged directly into the heap of meat and metal driving a mechanically augmented fist into his target and charging it with electricity, cackling like a madman whilst doing so

1 Like

Gamemark laughed along with Boris, even as the electricity fired his muscles and constricted his lungs.
With a fist wrapped in spiked chains, Gamemark threw a punch at Boris.

Servos and titanium groaned on impact causing a sizeable dent but the blood-thirsty Slav refused to let up pummelling away, targeting the jaw

1 Like

Gamemark’s head jerked around as his jaw crack. He realigned it, and swung his massive blade down upon Boris.

Boris brought his arm up to block and as the blade impacted it appeared to buckle, then it snapped apart, or rather melted as grey goo tore through the alloys.

“Nice try”

1 Like

Luxatium begins firing laser-focused bursts of light at Gamemark.

1 Like

@Jcton

Richard gasped in shock as he turned to see Kaleo’s dead body lying on the ground.
“Adam!” He called out to Tempest in distress.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

@TBT_Emerald

Gamemark audibly roared in frustration at these attacks, instead turning his attention to Mark.

The armored behemoth stomped forward, the jagged hilt of his blade in hand as the ground itself shook beneath Mark’s feet.
Gamemark stabbed the blade forth, and Mark tried to block it with his sword. However, Gamemark’s bmade was too large and it pushed past the sword.
Mark was shanked in his chest, the end of the hilt slightly impaled through his back. Gamemark then tossed Mark’s broken body to the wall.