Cataclysm

Soon Gamemark would find Omega on top of it, firing round after round and spraying a caustic goo on their pinned foe

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL

Gamemark grunted, throwing a punch into Omega to get him off.

“Impossible…” Bruce muttered to himself as his body was entangled with Gamemark’s spiky chains which would slung him down on the ground with a powerful impact behind it.

The ground would crack beneath Shadow Heart’s back as he let out a groan and a hiss of pain as he turned on his side, feeling like he got smashed by Savager.

His helmet dissolved and he started to pant heavily. “Am I getting too old for this crap…too weak…or is Gamemark getting stronger…” He slowly started to rise on his feet but feel back again.

And then he heard the heated battle, swords clashing against each other. He looked at Mark and Gamemark fighting against each other, at a point they seemed equally matched.

However, that advantage did not last forever as Gamemark got the upper hand on Mark and once Bruce saw that Mark had gotten shanked in his chest by the end of the hilt that impaled him through his back and greatly injuring him, he reached out with his hand.

“No…!” He saw Mark’s broken body being tossed over to the wall as he let his hand lay on the ground looking defeated.

He leaned his forehead against the floor as he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth in frustration as he punched the floor.

“Why are we always loosing…” He muttered to himself. “Dad…you said I’m the key to all of this…” He looked up.

“What good does it do now when we have these trinkets and can’t even defeat the likes of Gamemark not to say Taighat or Kreel…” He clenched his fists.

Gamemark gave a hearty laugh at the sight of Bruce’s torment. He began to slowly approach him, preparing to finish him off.

Suddenly his suit would illuminate a really bright blue color as Gamemark came closer and closer with his blade to decapitate him.

The suit started to change and ■■■■■■■■■■ into something, even more, streamline and sleek. Something Bruce has never achieved to do on his own that is.

Gamemark slowly paused, confused at the sight before him.

One spike on each forearm would protrude from his forearms, as well as two sets of spikes on each side of his shoulder and helmet.

The spikes continued to go from his thighs to his kneecaps and in doing so finishing the process of transforming Bruce’s armor into the Predator Mode.

Gamemark, however, was unfazed the the sight. Gripping the handle of his blade tightly, he stabbed it forward at Bruce.

In a blink of an eye, Bruce stopped the blade by pressing his palms against the sides of it. The tip of the blade only a few inches away from his chest as he looked at Gamemark.

Gamemark responded by kicking Bruce in the chest, knocking him to the floor.
He cackled, before the axe blade of Skullbreaker was stabbed through his chest. Berserker roared, stabbing Gamemark again.
The two behemoths began battling it out, throwing punch after punch at each-other.
Berserker managed to stab Skullbreaker into Gamemark’s helmet, lodging the blade. Agitated, Gamemark pushed Berserker with enough force to send him to the ground. Gamemark triumphantly stood above Berserker’s body, as he placed his foot on his chest and prepared to plunge down the blade.

Bruce was surprised to see that he had enough time to block Gamemark’s blade from impaling his chest, however, he did not calculate the kick into the mixture as it knocked him on the ground but barely did any damage to him.

In this so-called Predator mode, he felt lighter, faster and more agile. He had a smirk on his face as he looked at Gamemark who was about to try and kill Berserker.

“Are you alright, Boss?” Mercy asked as she just in the nick of time activate that mechanism.

“Yeah…” Bruce said. “Let’s kick his @ss.” He got on his feet and flew in an instant towards Gamemark and stabbed him from behind through the gut, in doing so preventing him to cause further more damage to Berserker.

He gave Gamemark a few more stabs with the nanoblade that he has made before turning him around and kicking the blade away from his hand as he did a repulsor backflipping kick that sent Gamemark flying.

“Now we’re even,” Bruce said towards Berserker before flying towards Gamemark that lied on the floor and started to use his nano blades to chop bits and pieces off of Gamemark.

Bruce managed to sever a few fingers off Gamemark, to which he responded with a hiss. He whipped another spiked chain at Bruce.

Shadow Heart tilted his body out of the way, making the spiked chain miss its intended target before he cut it off with the nano blade.

“Once I’m done with you, there wouldn’t be only fingers that are missing.” He said venomously as his slashes became more vicious, aiming for his shoulders, chest and then face with the sharp nano blades.

The punch did little other than shatter gamemarks fist as it impacted

1 Like

Gamemark screamed in rage and pain, his shattered bones taking forever to reform.

Gamemark stumbled back, badly wounded as Berserker finished him off with clean hacks of his axe blade into his chest, sides and shoulders.
Gamemark fell to his knees, glaring with rage at Berserker. He tried to lunge out at him, but suddenly, shadow hands began to grab onto his body. Gamemark, shocked and confused, tried to fight against the hands, but they yanked him into the darkness and he suddenly disappeared.

Berserker reverted back into Mark, and for a few moments everyone stood in an uneasy silence.

“…Anyways, let us continue.” Michael said, breaking the silence.

@Jcton
“Shadow Breaker, I can feel us getting closer to him…” Angelica silently said to Akem as they walked along through the shadow realm.

@meepinater

Suddenly, the group would enter Elias’ chamber.
Sadie slowly stepped forward, a look of fear on her face. “Elias, is that you?” she asked, shocked at the sight of her brother.

“How messed up can this day get?” Yakiv muttered to himself

1 Like

Akem nods, replying in the same tone,
“That is to be expected.”[quote=“Mctoran, post:932, topic:50014”]
Richard gasped in shock as he turned to see Kaleo’s dead body lying on the ground.
“Adam!” He called out to Tempest in distress.
[/quote]

Adam freezes in shock of Kaleo’s death, before looking at the ground in pure rage.

Shadowbreaker watched them from the shadows… He recognized Umbrian and decided that the best course of action was to overwhelm them with whatever shades were there.

1 Like

Michael hovered hovered Adam.
“I’m deeply sorry for your loss…” he said solemnly.
"You can be assured that Kaleo will be avenged.

“Do you believe he’ll be stupid enough to show himself to us?” Angelica asked Akem.

“Stupid? I don’t think he’s going to be stupid… Just because he’s the new shadow king doesn’t mean he’s not the id of destruction anymore. He had options and it’s likely that he’s got a trap for us. We have a counter for his shadows, but we’re still facing an id-level threat excluding his shadow abilities.”

“Yes…he will be avenged and I will avenge him…”

1 Like

Michael looked upon Adam with concern.
“I can tell you are deeply hurt by this. However, you must not let hatred and revenge dissuade you from our mission.”
@Jcton

Dr. X was pondering that same question, trying to figure out the answer.

1 Like

“Why do you hesitate to answer?” Kelvani inquired.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Dr. X honestly didn’t know. The Xalnergy had granted him new abilities and a really long life but it also was why he was isolated and in the state he is in. Was it a change for the better or was it for the worst?

1 Like

“…That, is for you to decide…” Kelvani said, seemingly reading Dr. X’s mind

Elias turned towards the group.
“How nice of you all to drop in.” He said, his voice tinted with evil energy.

“Elias, I know this isn’t you…” Mark said, cautiously approaching him.

Elias turned his gaze towards Mark.
“Is that so? On the contrary, I think you knew all along, but you couldn’t bring yourself to accept it.”

“Listen to yourself! You sound like a crazy person!” Sadie screamed out loud.

Elias closed his eyes and slowly exhaled.
“Sadie,” He said, quietly and slowly, yet with impact behind his words, “I can hear myself speak. I know I’m not crazy.”

1 Like

“Why are you doing this? How could you, after everything you and I have been through?! Are you going to let yourself stoop down to his level?!” Sadie said, referring to The Gamemaster.
@meepinater

A portal opened suddenly as Mark and Sadie confronted Elias. Out of it there appeared a young girl, an alien with a heavy mini-gun, and two armored troops.

The girl turned toward Elias “Surrender threat number 5677, or we will have to kill you.”

1 Like