Cataclysm

“Agents of IFAV? what are you doing here?” Michael asked the girl as she arrived.

“Assisting you in eliminating the threat 5677, sir.” She quickly replied turning her attention back to Elias

1 Like

“No.” Elias said, standing up from his chair, which almost immediately dissolved.
“I’m going to be better, and more powerful.”

Elias chuckled.
“This isn’t the place for little girlies.” the dark man hissed. “Especially not threatening ones.”

1 Like

“We won’t let you do that.” Mark said defiantly.

She was clearly insulted, but she kept calm. “I will have to launch the attack on you, 5677.” She said

1 Like

Luxatium readies his light and primal energy in case things go bad.

1 Like

Elias held up a finger.
“It’s rude to interrupt.” He said.

“Oh yeah? You and what army?”
Elias pointed at the two soldiers behind the girl, and they would begin to dissolve unless Elias stopped pointing.

1 Like

Elias would then realize that he was also in the company of The High Archangels, Archangel Raphael, Luxatium, Umbrian, Adam, Hydronicus, Rohan and Kyran, Mark, Sadie and Richard. Among many others as well.

@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@meepinater
@TBT_Emerald
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Luxatium brings up a shield of brilliant light between Elias and the soldiers.

1 Like

Elias glanced at the others.
“Oh. All right, if you insist. After all, what kind of host would I be if I didn’t give you what you wanted?”
He snapped his fingers, and shadow versions of every person there appeared.

1 Like

"poor little Elias, too weak to fight on his own, cowering in the dark, begging for a drop of power."

1 Like

Mark was disturbed, as his Shadow self mirrored his movements.

@Jcton

Umbrian slowly backed up in fear, as the Shades began swarming towards him.

Elias chuckled as he dissipated into the shadows.
“Have fun.”
The shadow counterparts charged at the group.

1 Like

Jessica was surprised to see her shadow form. So were the soldiers.

In the back Surack was standing alone, with surprisingly no shadow form.

1 Like

It has yet to be decided but I will not let this be my demon. he thought as he looked at his old, vengeful self.

1 Like

Kelvani grinned at Dr. X’s response, as he noticed a faint red aura beginning to emanate from his body.

“It seems you have finally realized yourself. The pathway between your soul and The Crimson Realm has been opened…” he said, as Dr. X would then feel a great power begin flooding through him, as if a dam were opened in his body.
And with this new power in him, there also came a higher sense of spirituality and a heightened intellectually for Dr. X as well.

Acting on reflex, Mark quickly raised his sword and stabbed the blade at his shadow twin.

His shadow twin did the same exact thing, their blades connecting.

1 Like

Dr. X nodded, reaching out his hand to see if this was indeed true by trying to summon Crimson Energy.

@meepinater

“Stop copying me!” Mark yelled, going for another swing of his blade.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Suddenly, a red ball of energy shot out of Dr. X’s hand and blasted into the wall.

“That works.” He muttered as he immediately began to recall the schematics the Energies showed him.

1 Like