Cataclysm

Dr. X began trying to do just that, willing the energy to coalesce and condense into a solid form.

1 Like

Kelvani smiled, the color of his eyes reflecting those of the crimson ruby that began forming. “You’ve done it.” He said, as the large ruby had finished forming

1 Like

Dr. X examines the object.

1 Like

Elias chuckled.
“I’m just beginning. This is my realm. I control it. You have no power.”

1 Like

“What you do from here, is now up to you…” Kelvani said to Dr. X.
“Now, I shall take my leave. But do you have anymore questions to ask of me before I depart?”

“We shall see about that.” Michael said, as Mark charged towards Elias and motioned for the others to follow behind.
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@meepinater

1 Like

Elias calmly waited for Michael to reach him.

1 Like

Michael brought out Umbra’s Bane, slashing the blade at Elias.

1 Like

Elias sidestepped, his movements unnaturally quick.

1 Like

Michael looked around himsel, confused.

Sadie telepoted into the shadows as well, attempting to follow after Elias.
“Hello?” Sadie called out into the dark void, as she searched for her brother in Shadowspace.

1 Like

Elias walked up to Michael and swung a punch at him, the fist completely pitch black with shadow particles trailing behind it.

1 Like

a surge of light surged through Elias’ fist as the punch impacted Michael’s armor, which reflected his attack back at him. This would be enough to at least temporarily stun Elias.

1 Like

Jessica started shooting her guns, as well as the guards

1 Like

“One: what should be done to prevent the Multiverse’s destruction?” He asked.

“My personal advice, is to follow what the enrgies have told you thus far. It was in fact The Crimson that compelled me to reach out to you, Amaru. The Mutliversal Energies are arguably wiser than even The Infinites themselves. And they seem to put a special level of trust in you and you alone.” Kelvani said sagely.

Omega began to slowly get down on all fours planting their armoured feet and gauntlets on the ground, all accompanied by a symphony of mechanical sounds

1 Like

Michael and the others stood back, preparing for whatever Omega was about to do.

“They’ve been around longer than anything else in the Multiverse.” He noted, “I’ll do what I can to honor that trust.”

1 Like

Swirling mists escaped as the head of omega split in half revealing a gaping endless void within, from which a large tapered metal tube began to emerge

1 Like

Mark stepped back, disturbed by the transformation.

Kelvani smiled.
“I am sure you will. Goodbye, Amaru.” And then, he dissappeared.

Dr. X nodded and began to construct the items from the schematics the Energies had showed him.

1 Like