Cataclysm

The Gamemaster shielded the blasts with the same robotic arm, slightly scorching it.

“How pitiful that godlike beings struggle to defeat a ‘mere mortal’ like myself!” The Gamemaster remarked with a grin.

Mark charged at The Gamemaster with his sword, which The Gamemaster blocked with his cane. "Oh Mark, you and I have been at this for entire lifetimes and I feel as though thos shall never end! " The Gamemaster said as he whacked Mark’s knees with the cane and clocked him in the jaw.
“…That’s where you’re wrong…” Mark said, wiping the blood from his face and rising to his feet.
“This will now! I won’t ever let you hurt me or my family or friends again!” He roared, swinging his blade towards The Gamemaster. The Gamemaster dodged the blade as it was lodged in the wall behind him. The Gamemaster chuckled.
“You idiot, nothing can ever hurt m-”

The Gamemaster’s eyes widened to form his “uh-oh” face as the nail shrapnel flew towards him.

Before he had time to react, all the nails struck The Gamemaster all over his body.

The Gamemaster stumbled back, blood seeping from the spots where the nails protruded.
Yet he still smiled.

“I may be down…but I’m not out!”

Mustering his strength, he rose to his feet and approached the pedestal in the center of the room.

“I fond it laughable that you all had failed to notice this Xalnergy extraction machine right out in the opening!”
The Gamemaster slid his arms into the cuffs, and the purple Xalnergy surged through his body, instantly expelling the nails from his body and doing the puncture wounds.

The Gamemaster stepped away from the machine, a purple aura sheaning around his body. He convulsed as glowing purple cracks formed on his body.

Suddenly, The Gamemaster’s body exploded in a burst of energy. I’m hos place was a far more, flamboyant version of him.

The Gamemaster was now larger, with an all white ringleader suit, purple flaming eyes, and energy pulsing around his fists like neutrons.

The Gamemaster then, with his bare hands, ripped a tear in the fabric of time and space. The hole grew, and drew everyone inside.

Mark was hurled to the ground of the pocket dimension. As he looked around, he realized he had been here before… The last time he fought The Gamemaster

The Gamemaster’s Xalnergy-empowered avatar materialized before them.
“Welcome, to the final round!” He declared, hovering forward with Xalnergy fireballs in his hands.

Mark rose up, positioning his sword for attack. As did Sadie and Richard.
The Gamemaster grinned at the sight of all these beings, United together from all across the Multiverse to stop him. Some were old foes, some were completely new and unknown beings.

“Come, let us conclude this battle, for for the final time!” He declared, before lowering his voice to a more sinister tone.

"Hit me with your best shot…I dare you."

@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Tarkur
@meepinater

Luxatium makes his eye twitch. "Now you’re getting on my nerves. " he says. He launches light bursts crackling with primal energy at Gamemaster.

1 Like

The cannon fires once more

1 Like

Bruce didn’t know Gamemaster on a personal level as Mark did, whatever he knew about him though was because of the briefing they had about their villains and he remembered how Mark described him and he pretty much can’t die by the looks of things.

It didn’t mean Bruce couldn’t enjoy a nice workout.

“Ah, you must be the Bruce Morgan whom I’ve heard so much about!” The Gamemaster said as he turned towards him

He arched an eyebrow as Gamemaster said that. “Oh really?” He asked in a disbelieving tone. “How come is that?”

“My…acquaintances have told me about you. Apparently, you’re quite the pain in their arses. I intend to fix that.”

Without warning, The Gamemaster suddenly blasted beams of Xalnergy at Bruce.

In his Predator mode, Bruce formed a nanoblade from his hand and slashed the beams of Xalnergy in half in one swoop. “What else did they tell you?” He asked with an intrigued tone.

The Gamemaster hovered back.

“They told me, how angered they were that a mere mortal like yourself could actually stand a chance against them.” He said as he hurled meteor bits at Bruce.

“Why would you be so concerned about that, anyways?”

Bruce was sidestepping side to side as the meteor bites came into his directions, dodging a few before he sliced and diced another few, he seemed to be cool-headed today.

“For my own personal amusement.” He said with a grin behind his words.

The Gamemaster stifled a chuckle.

“That’s something I could get behind.” He said as they continued fighting.

@TBT_Emerald

The Gamemaster caught the Primordial energy in his fists, transmuting it into Xalnergy before hurling it back at Luxatium.

@L.O.S.S-KAL[quote=“L.O.S.S-KAL, post:1122, topic:50014, full:true”]
The cannon fires once more
[/quote]

The Gamemaster teleported in front of Omega, throwing punches at him with his Xalnergy-charged fists.

Dr. X worked with astonishing speed and efficiency as he completed the Crimson’s weapon.

1 Like

The last sword remaining, was the Absolute nothingness blade.

Dr. X immediately got to work, following the schematic he was shown to the letter.

1 Like

Luxatium fades from sight, the xalnergy passing through empty air. Chuckling comes from the air, and three copies of Luxatium appear around Gamemaster. They then start raining a storm of light shards on Gamemaster.

1 Like

The Gamemaster blinked out of sight from the spot that the shards had been sent towards.

Suddenly black shards of Xalnite(Solid Xalnergy crystals) began to fall from the sky, raining down on the Luxatiums.
@TBT_Emerald

The idea was frankly, incredibly simple, forge some nails from lock iron infused with Absolute nothingness and jam them into a sword, how it got approved was unknown.

@Mctoran As he attepted to punch he found the Xalnergy was keeping him resonably protected from shattering his bones against the armour plating of Omega, Omega themselves didn’t seem to be massively bothered however
"Take your time"

2 Likes

The Gamemaster laughed.
“Oh ho, ‘time’ bends to my own whims in this realm! I control reality and physics here!”
With that, The Gamemaster sped up the movements of his punches so that 100 years worth of punches took place in only 3 seconds.

A sizeable dent appeared in Omega’s armour, while the gamemaster’s hands took on the consistency of mashed potatoes.
"Great thinking genius, I can tell you were a straight A student." Omega mused as they sarcastically clapped, he then proceeded to knee the gamemaster in the nards

The Gamemaster was sent flying, his body squishing and bouncing with the proportions of a loony toons character.
The Xalnergy healed his injuries, and The Gamemaster charged up a large orb of Xalnergy from his arm cannon and blasted it at Omega.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

This time the blast yielded a reaction. It thundered into Omega causing them to buckle over like a drunkard as a gout of foggy gas spurted out from the abyss on their faceplate. Before Omega had even picked themselves up their shoulder mounted missile launcher quickly dispensed a salvo of explosives.

1 Like

The Gamemaster shielded his face from the blast with his arms as the missiles impacted him. His body was scratched by the fire, but the injuries soon disappeared.
“Well, I am impressed. Hats off to you!” The Gamemaster said, as he took off his hat and sharp blades shot out from it.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Blades clattered against armour as omega advanced, no sound except the grinding of servos, the stomping of boots and the faint sound of bones breaking

1 Like

Dr. X does so, being careful to not let the AN come in contact with anything but the Lock Iron.

As the Absolute nothingness is inserted into the first nail, it beings to stretch quickly as if pulled by some unnatural force. The AN was too much for the nail, three more nails remained, perhaps if they were inserted into the first nail…

Dr. X tries to distribute the AN into each nail.

IC:
The Gamemaster grinned, as his eyes began to get brighter and brighter. Then, he blasted powerful laser beams from his eyes at Omega.