Cataclysm

@L.O.S.S-KAL

The Amalgam was incinerated by the beam.

Several Xir’algath scrambled towards the Scorpio, attempting to immobilize the machine before it could fire its shot.

@meepinater
@Kirathel
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Jcton
@MichaelTheLightBringer
Taghiat ejected needles of his substance in all directions at Axiom, Rohan and Kyran, Bruce, Omega and the others

The two of the lasers strike against Axiom’s blazing “wings”, dispersing amidst the flames. The third strikes at his neck, leaving a horrid scar where once black flesh remained.

Another scar suddenly forms, as one of Taghiat’s needles cuts across Axiom’s left arm. Axiom screams then, loudly and agonizingly. But his voice is joined by another.

Something else is screaming too.

Axiom’s wings split into a maddened storm of flaming particles, as he suddenly soars toward the Xir’algath. His hands reach out, the spear falling back into the storm of particles.

Axiom’s eyes are burning, like his wound. A horrific prism-hued color, that swells and pulses like an alien cancer. The other voice that screams grows louder.

The edges of Axiom’s fingers suddenly warp, twisting into claws. Prism-hued claws.

The screaming angel’s hands grasp for the Xir’algath, flaming masses dancing around the two warriors.

@Mctoran

1 Like

A couple needles ricocheted of the armour of Omega, a couple of them sunk into their body. Omega responded with a gunshot.

A large heavy metallic sound could be heard coming from the scorpio 3

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL

The bullet was absorbed into Taghiat’s body, like water into a sponge. The bullet was then spit out of the other side of his body.

@Kirathel

The Xir’algath morphed his body into a larger, “heavier” form.
Forming both hands into large axe blades, the Xir’algath charged towards Axiom as he slashed the blades at him.

The Arglak minions paused, confused by the shifting of the Scorpio 3.

Luxatium laughs then splits into 5, the shadow bolts pass between the copies. “Now we can have some fun.” He says. The copies hurl burst of light at the Nimraks.

1 Like

Taghiat proved once again to be incredibly tough and that it would take the power of every hero in existence to slow him down, let alone defeat him.

Though Mark had Chaosbreaker which meant one thing that Magnus was somewhere on his way but he was nowhere to be found, at least not now.

Bruce dodged the substance that was coming towards him, he made this Taghiat bleed though it wasn’t enough.

Spider-Man was acrobatically webbing and dodging the spikes around with ease while Nexus simply vaporized them and White Hood slashed through with his katanas.

“I have a plan,” Bruce told them. “Let’s attack him at once.” He suggested.

“A good plan.” White Hood said. “How long do you think we’ll last?” He asked.

“As long as we need to,” Bruce said before flying towards Taghiat this time having his repulsors firing at full power towards him to serve as a distraction while Spider-Man was webbing around and fired a few webs around his legs and wrapped around them as he pulled.

Nexus was also flying above the sky and he fired firebombs and a few plasma shots at Taghiat while White Hood was running towards Taghiat and started to slice under his armpit, around his waist, and at his face.

@Mctoran

1 Like

Taghiat grunted in frustration by the attacks. Be then smashed his fist hard into Whie Hood’s chest.
What a fool you are, Jack. You could have joined our cause! And you would have been handsomely rewarded…

1 Like

And it did nothing, their coordinated attacks did nothing but simply make him even more frustrated, why were they up against this god like being, or were they simply that weak?

No, White Hood refused to believe that but Taghiat’s fist was charging fast towards his chest fortunately for him not much damage was inflicted on him as he fired a unibeam against his fist as he stumbled back and pushed his leg to stop him from stumbling back.

“Yeah well, true.” He said, not ignoring the fact that he would have been paid very good. “I can’t spend all of that money if there is no Multiverse left.”

Nexus then created a construct that resembled a Phoenix, it even made sounds like one as it was literally dive bombing towards Taghiat with the power of fire.

@Mctoran

1 Like

All the Nimracks summoned a globe around them preventing from being hit.

From their backs a dozen Arglak minions appeared shooting lasers.

1 Like

“вогнем чистий пістолет” Yakiv ordered, and with a thunderous bang, a shell was launched deep into the enemy, followed by a near blinding flash of light and a mighty shock wave as a “clean bomb” detonated (a clean bomb effectively being a nuke without radiation, this one however has been augmented with a bit of primordial energy and some slavic mad science)

Boris inhaled deeply before exhaling with a shuddering breath
“Я все життя чекала, щоб стати свідком цього”

in the forces of the Xir’algath there would be a colossal hole where forces where disintegrated instantly, spreading outwards were the corpses of those who were either slain by the primordial energy, or broken beyond repair by the sheer force of the shockwave.

2 Likes

Every Xir’algath within the bomb’s radius would be instantly disintegrated.

Taghiat shielded his face from the blast with his arms, sliding back a few feet.
Do you really think that will hurt me?! BEHOLD!” He said, as powerful laser beams were blasted out of his eyes at Nexus.

1 Like

Nexus reacted quickly and fired two powerful laser beams from his hands that could probably match Taghiat’s own, with no doubt, the laser beams would collide against each other in a climactic fashion, Ethan learned that his powers had great potential but he had to put all of his will and might into it if he hoped to at least put Taghiat down for a few seconds, a few seconds to allow others to put him down.

“No, I don’t think I can,” Ethan said truthfully, he had a clam collective tone. “But I will not quit. I can never quit. I mustn’t. So that is why I’ll have to use everything I’ve got, to put you down!!” His voice echoed as the beams increased, they became brighter and powerful, it was as if an unstoppable force met an immovable object.

Bruce, White Hood and Spider-Man didn’t involve themselves in, they didn’t know if they would mess up with what Nexus was trying to do or not, so they stood still and watched the climactic demonstration of two individuals with energy manipulative abilities.

1 Like

“Do you see that? That is the power of humanity, we may not be the smartest or the toughest race, but we’re impatient and we excel at killing things.”

2 Likes

Taghiat, ti his own surprise, was knocked onto the ground by the force of the blast

1 Like

And so it seemed that the human will of not quitting despite having the odds stacked against them proved to be enough to knock Taghiat down, this was it, they needed to attack now and they needed to do it fast.

“Majestic League!” Bruce called them out. “Attack Taghiat with everything you’ve got!”

Bruce was flying up in the sky as he fired a powerful unibeam blast from his chest that came down crashing at Taghiat with full force.

Nexus joined in as well, bringing his hands closer he fired a concentrated laser beam of energy at Taghiat as well, combining it with Bruce’s unibeam.

“I ain’t a member of your so-called ‘Majestic League’.” White Hood corrected. “But besides that you’re right.” White Hood knew if he got close up with Taghiat he will destroy him, thankfully he had an arc reactor of his own that fired from his chest at Taghiat, now three powerful energy beams were coming in hot towards him.

Spider-Man was rapidly shooting webs to keep him in place, he fired so many, they were too quick for the eye to see.

1 Like

“What Bruce said!” Mark said to all his teammates as Taghiat charged towards them, encouraging them to join in.
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
@Runa
@MichaelTheLightBringer
@L.O.S.S-KAL

1 Like

UAV’s began swooping down laying down bomb after bomb as the Scorpio 3 began readjusting its cannon.

Reledina whilst not fully understanding what the humans were talking about, got the hint and unleashed blades and flames upon her target all whilst Omega began lining up their next shot

1 Like

Taghiat turned to Saint Rellidina.
What do we have hear? Another pitiful impersonator of the angels?” he hissed as he stomped towards her.

A bullet would carve through his knee as he approached as well as the explosions from numerous bombs.

“I prefer the term divine entity that inhabits physical bodies and goes around setting fires. But I didn’t really expect anything eloquent or elegant from your slimy crevice you call a mouth.”

1 Like

Taghiat stumbled forward a few steps, but regained his footing as the wounds in his leg regenerated.

Taghiat grinned.
Likewise.” He hissed as he swung his blade-hands at Rellidina.
Archangel Raphael suddenly blocked Taghiat’s blow with his sword as he stepped in front of Rellidina .
“I’ve got your back, Rel!” Raphael grunted as he pushed back against Taghiat.
@L.O.S.S-KAL