Caution is Advised...

Kill it before it lays eggs.

4 Likes

Well, I have the parts to make a Lewa version, so…too little, too late, I guess.

2 Likes

Well it’s more amusing than most of the other mocs posted from the past month personally.

The upside-down mask does roughly resemble a beard-

3 Likes

(massive life size revamp of tahu)
no response
(this)
WHEEZE

2 Likes

I’m very confused but happy

2 Likes

I showed my mother this… she’s very worried.

2 Likes

gasp Blue pins! Those weren’t part of the set!

On a more serious note, this is pretty cool. I especially like how well the shoulder pads flow with the torso armor.

3 Likes

Somebody call @Eljay!

Regarding the armor, the whole thing was just messing around with what little Bionicle pieces I have.

4 Likes

This MOC is god

2 Likes

This is what happens when you play god… You make monsters!

2 Likes

you. you… need help. if you need to talk threw your issues i can help. just… dont do this. no one else needs too get hurt this way. its okay. we can help you.

or a serious note i like it alot. well done

3 Likes

Why would you do this

2 Likes

Update: This post is now trending on the main TTV page.

Y’all are a bunch of sickos.

9 Likes

Greatest. post. ever. Have a like.

2 Likes

DEAR GOD MY EYES, THEY’RE BLEEDING!!!

2 Likes

“This world will never escape sin.”
-Tahu, ironically enough.

4 Likes

I have some storyline ideas for this MOC.

1. Rahi

Nuaru is a social monkey-like rahi native to one of southern isles. It forms family groups which wander woods, comunnicating using strangely pleasent sounds. Nuaru is one of more intelligent Rahi, having rather complex social interactions. Hole on their foreheads is believed by local Matoran to be third eye that can see beyond veil of reality.

2. Alternate Bohrok-Kal Storyline.

After sealing away Bahrag, queens of ravenous Bohrok swarms, Toa were transformed into Toa Nuva, gaining ability to transform into animals. After Bohrok-Kal stole Nuva Symbols, magical talismans that were source of shapeshifting, Toa Nuva have become locked in their animal forms until the symbols can be retrieved. Can Toa Nuva stop Bohrok-Kal with their new strenghts and weaknessess?

3. Shapeshifter Toa

Island of Muto Nui has been haunted by forces of darkness for past thousand years. But all hope is not lost, for six heroes called Toa have arrived, their coming predicted by wise Turaga elders. Bearing ability to change their shape and summon power of elements, can Toa collect all Masks of Form and defeat dreaded Mangaru the Face-Taker?

3 Likes

!! CURSED IMAGE !!

4 Likes

this has more replies than this

4 Likes

I’m a bit frightened

1 Like