CCBS Matoran prototype

Now before you move this to the lego creations category, my first post for brickonicle was if there should be constraction figures for it. So this is what the matoren could be like in CCBS.

As you can see, it dose have limited pose ability from the arms and legs. Again this is a prototype, not a final model!

4 Likes

Looks a bit big for a matoran

1 Like

The cast has put the “leg debate” on hold, so this could be one. Also, I did not want to follow the traditional CCBS design.

1 Like

I think he should lose the chest armor and have the traditional ccbs armor instead

It reminds more of G2 than G3.

1 Like

I mean, it has no printing, meaning it will look G2ish by default, as it’s ccbs. Personally, I like it, as it’s easily mass produceable (army building) and it would be a similar height to a Toa, which is a possible outcome of the leg debate. Toa could be more complex and have printing to stand out.

1 Like

You don’t suggest to make them CCBS, right?

I fully support ultrabuilds in addition to brick sets.

1 Like

I do too, but it seems that the ultrabuilds represents important characters. I don’t think we will have too much Matoran figures.

No, but you could still have an official design for media representation or for the fans. Like G2 makuta, but on a smaller scale.

1 Like

For those of you wondering, if I take off the chest plate it will show joints and axle points. So I’m keeping it on

1 Like