Cerixie

Dark turquoise is a difficult colour to work with due to it’s rarity and small variety of parts, which is exactly why I chose to use it on a MOC, leading to the creation of this shotgun toting, robo legged, Toa? OoMN officer? here.

The mask is the latest of my customs and a very close match to flat silver, which I accomplished with Tamiya Silver leaf and a satin clear coat.

72 Likes

Daaang that’s sick.

1 Like

The lower legs are a bit too thin, but overall amazing job

1 Like

Design and color scheme is great

1 Like

This is a really cool design and color choice! It looks like some kind of robot warrior from the future or something.

The colors and proportions are really interesting and that painted mask looks perfect

2 Likes

I haven’t seen turquoise used on a MOC in a while, especially not one as good as this.

The feet seem a bit too small. That’s my only possible gripe on a moc this good.

This is really cool! Turquoise is pretty hard to work with, which I found out earlier this year. However, what caught my attention was the mask, which matches the unpainted parts as perfectly as I’ve ever seen! The robo-legs are cool, and the shaping is beautiful! I will have to try a similar hip design when I attempt a female moc.

1 Like

This is awesome. That mask looks so much better in that color. I love the use of the Tohunga foot in the waist. Really smart design.

1 Like

The silhouette is so slick and the color scheme is really unique. really lovin the shotgun too

1 Like

This is killer! Love how you blocked the teal throughout, the tubes and texture work, and the incredibly consistent colors! Also that painted Calix (?) is wonderfully crafted and blends right in. I also love the gun and really dig the proportions of the limbs. You really knocked it out of the park c:

3 Likes

Simply wonderful. The colors look great, and and I quite enjoy the proportions. Fantastic work.

1 Like

I love the proportions and all the shapes you’ve done here. The mask paintjob looks very professional imo. I also really like how the nuva torso armor flows so naturally into the Bohrok Kal shield. The tubes are also very well integrated as well.

I would’ve liked to have seen a highlight color (like maybe trans light green or something) used sparingly for some visual flair but otherwise I really like it :ok_hand:

3 Likes