Ceros: Gatekeeper Of Dimensions

Size Comparisons:

Inspired by the Master by @Connor_Hoffman
Please leave comments and criticism!

21 Likes

Very nice. the claws are what make it work. without those claws it would look completely different.

1 Like

Indeed

I’ve seen your rise as a M.O.C.ist on this site and I must say for what it’s worth I’m impressed with the improvement to your craft.

1 Like

This seems more like a Brutaka revamp than it’s own thing, but it’s great. I especially like the use of that Ninjago window piece in the middle.

1 Like

@UnJaguk Thank you very much! Even more motivation to get better!
@LegoDavid Yeah, I’ve been wanting to use that piece in this manner since I saw Journey to One Makuta.

1 Like

This is the first of your MOCs I’ve seen that’s made me react the same way other good MOCs on this board have made me react. It’s streamlined, it’s consistent, the only things I’d change would be adding a few more trans blue elements so that blue dot in his chest isn’t so out-of-place, making his calves a little bulkier and his forearms slimmer, and making his fingers match the rest of his color scheme. Short of that, this is a really solid design, and he feels like an actual character design more so than anything you’ve done so far. Those upper arms? Delicious.

By no means am I trying to disparage your previous MOCs; my point is instead that you’re obviously learning and improving, and the shaping on this boy is good. My only serious gripe is that he feels a little too much like Brutaka; but maybe that’s just me reading his “face” a little too hard. And, uh, the name “gatekeeper of dimensions” probably triggers some subconscious association with the usage of the Olmak at different points in Bonk canon.

2 Likes

I wonder why you didn’t call him Heimdall

Looks like a solid MOC, good job!

2 Likes

Your points have been noted.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Thanks!

2 Likes