Champion, Ghostly, and Marauder Skull Spiders

I know there isn’t much to these outside paint, but I wanted to do something from one of my favorite video games. In Diablo II, there are always variants of enemies typically called things like Champions. Really, they’re just stronger enemies, but I always liked the idea. I wanted to do that with some spare Skull Spiders I had. I hope you all like this idea.

The pictures and the names in the title go from left to right.

26 Likes

Nice paint skillz. I’d like to see one on a Protector, or Toa.

1 Like

I’ll get some pictures momentarily!

@moamahrimatoro

They look a little odd with some torsos.

15 Likes

You should try your hand at painting other masks, seems like you could make some interesting variants.

1 Like
4 Likes

These are good.

1 Like

Awesome job! I love how the light green Skull Spider came out.

1 Like

Really nice. They have a better texture to them then regular Skull Spiders.

1 Like

Awesome job!
(For some reason the light green one is giving me a superhero vibe (it looks like a mask on a mask :stuck_out_tongue:))

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s something that became quickly apparent to me :laughing:

The one thing I like is that it’s a little mitigated by the similarity of the two colors.

1 Like

Pretty basic paint job in terms of style…but I can’t deny, it looks super good on all of em. Nice work.

1 Like

these are some really neat paint jobs

1 Like

Thanks!

Of all things I do when it comes to the creative content, I think my painting is probably my strong suit. I’ve come to love how easy Gundam Markers are to use.

1 Like

Good paint distribution and eveness. They all accent just enough without getting in the way of the mask mold.

1 Like