Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“I dunno. My stuff is in my pocket dimension.” I pull out my sword and shield.

Nexus walks through the prison, maling random turns until he finds the evidence, seemingly by magic. He grabs his shield backpack, turns on some music, and proceeds to burn a hole in the wall.

1 Like

Winter instead goes looking for his guns, “I need my babies!” He yells, as the group rushes outside they notice Winter’s horse, and a corpse

Deadeye found his gun laying on the ground, and he then picked it up. After this, he followed the group. “Alright, how do we get out of this prison?”

“Hope that wasn’t a villager.” He turns to the new people and introduced himself with his name and that he was a Ta-Matoran, Mask Maker, ‘Half-Toa’ and Keyblade Master Candidate. He bows to them afterwards, asking their names.

@Winterstorm345 OOC: We were heading for our stuff anyways…

Soon, they reached their things, and everyone picks up their stuff. “Good, now let’s go.” Kogara said. She then ran towards the exit.

@BlackBeltGamer98 She taps the side of her mask, before saying “What?”

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Nexus finishes burning a hole in the wall, and exits through his new doorway.

Blaze reintroduced himself and asked her name again, pointing out that music at that volume could deafen her ears as a sort of way to show his concern for a new friend.

OOC whoops
IC Winter grabs his guns, and kisses each one, then he runs outside and notices his horse with the corpse, “Let me guess, he owed you money too?”

The group came across this and Kogara decided to use it to, but it seemed they were now in a cave.

@BlackBeltGamer98 She looks at him and says. “What?” She laughed. “I’m joking with you, I’m Tangi.”

Nexus walked to the nearest wall and decided to burn a tunnel slanting upwards.

“My baby!” Echo fills with glee after finding his bass.

Deadeye walked out of the hole Nexus made, and noticed they were in a cave. “Well. We’re in a cave.”

“Why did we follow nexus into a cave again?”

Deadeye shrugged. “Dunno. We just did, I guess.” Deadeye looked around. “Now how do we get out of here?”

“We thought it wasn’t a cave at first.” Kogara said.

“Because it’s the quickest way out.” He continues to burn a tunnel upward.

“May I help with the burning of a path?”

OOC: I guess you can call them ‘trailblazers’. Ha! Get it?

“Here, I’ll help.” Tangi walked up beside him and shot a beam of pure dubstep out of her bass cannon hand. It was a blue beam with white rings around it every so often and could be heard as well as seen.