Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“And a new combatant enters, attacking the first person he sees.” Nexus turns one arm to start firing at him too, and walks backwards.

She in a blink of an eye is behind Nexus," You’ll have to do better than that." and side kicks his side.

Arakhin attempts to dodge but still gets hit a few times causing him to fly back. “Who are you!”

Jal gets up from his nap, looks at the chaos then returns to his nap.

1 Like

Nexus falls into a roll, and jumps back onto his feet, firing lasers at the girl. “Fast, I’ll give you that.”

“Why I’m Nexus, Toa of Lasers, thank you very much.”

@Jal Arakhin pauses for a second and says “who’s the sleeping gearbox?”

Arakhin says “I’m arakhin, a hired bounty hunter, and a skilled fighter” he takes out a grenade and throws it.

OOC: are we gonna just keep fighting?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

She dodges again," Wait a toa, I’m a toa!" and pins him down.

Arakhin says “well if your all Tia, then I must be in the right place, I was sent here to aid all of you.” Bolstering his pistols.

OOC: why not, it’s fun.

IC: “Hi.” Nexus jumps away from the gernade, sailing quite the distance away, leg rockets helping.

“Cool, I wouldn’t really call myself a true toa though, I just carry the title around.” He forces himself out of the girl’s grip, and kicks her side, before hovering backwards quickly before landing on the ground again.

Jal sleep rolls away from the grenade.

OOC: This is my actual final post today.

1 Like

“Why are you all here then, I mean I’m no Toa but shouldn’t you be out Saving people or something?”

The girl:" What do mean just got a while ago when these numb nuts ruined my trip again!" Looking at Molt and Larv who where watching," Please don’t stop it was getting interesting, " said Larv.

OOC: Ayyy, I’m back. Well, I’m done tonight after this post.
IC: Deadeye watched the fight from a distance, seeming pleased. “This is gonna be entertaining.”

“Saving people is boring. The only reason I’m a Toa is for the fights.” Nexus resumed his barrage of laser stud fire.

“Well if your not really toa, then I guess your my enemy” he takes out his katana again and charges at nexus again.

OOC: who am I allowed to harm?

As arakhin charges at nexus he says “well whaddya know, that’s the only reason I’m a bounty hunter” he slashes one of nexus’ guns

Orbis deciding to intervene slams his pike into the ground forcing the combatants to the ground shouting “ENOUGH!”

OOC: Guess I’m back for like 10 minutes.

IC: Jim produces a large clock. “IT’S TIME TO STOP!”

Arakhin stops and stares at orbis.

IC: “Staring isn’t very polite.”

“And who are you”