Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Through the window, he sees Runa on the edge of the roof, just sitting.

Nexus pulls “The Complete Geographic Map of Ao Collection” from the shelf.

Blaze pokes his head out, “Enjoying the view from up there?” He asks.

Runa looks over. “What?” He has a distant look in his eye, then he focuses. “Oh, yeah. It’s nice.”

“Alright, I don’t need the Rode to know that something is bothering you. Spill it.” Blaze can’t stand seeing his friends like this. (@Runa)

Nexus feels as if something important is in his hand. He looks at the Geography book. “Hey, you! Your name is something like Arty, right? Anyways, take this book and figure out why it’s important.” He tosses the book to Eric, who begins skimming through it.

Runa stands up and sighs. “It, it’d be better if I just showed you.” He creates two orbs of energy, and they float forward slowly and take humanoid forms, one looking like Runa, and the other looking very similar, yet the arm and leg armor was different, the mask was instead like Umarak’s, his horns pointing forwards instead of back, and with a tail. Together, the green tinted energy figures play out the following scene.

@BlackBeltGamer98

@Omega_Tahu It shows the entire geography of this planet they are on currently, albeit how it was around 500 years ago, it could still be useful for navigating to the mountains

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know.” Blaze feels sorry for the things that he’s been through.

Eric looks at Nexus. “It’s Eric by the way, and this book is a slightly outdated map of the world.”

“That’s it? I thought it’d be a bit more important. We probably don’t really need it.”

“Ok.” Eric goes outside and tosses it in the back of the wooden wagon

OOC: Umm, the Glider is desummoned so you’ll have to put it into your pack.

1 Like

“It’s fine. He tried to betray us, but…” He began to tear up, but only a little. “He’s who taught me what I know and how to do my job. He was like a brother to me, the closest thing to family I ever remember having. The worst part is, he didn’t die there. No, when things die, their spirits are freed from their body and sent somewhere else, at least in our world. That’s what we are, spirits that were given a new, very important job after we died. No, he upright ceased to exist. Gone, no way to bring him back or fix him.” A tear falls out of his eye. “It’s been a few years, but I still miss him.”

OOC: I’m back. so, what’ve I missed?

OOC: When did you leave? Approx. post count.

“I miss my job in Ta Metru but helping Tangi actually made me feel better.” He offers his hand to help him up. “You have a new family now: us.”

OOC: About when that giant treewolf thing died

He takes it. “Thank you.”

“C’mon, let’s find that treasure.” He says, smiling and hopping back onto the second floor.

Runa follows, searching the shelves. “History of Architecture, no. Unnatural Abilities of Foreign Species, no. Ancient Artifacts of Ao…Maybe.” He throws the books behind them as he rejects them.

Blaze keeps looking for anything that sounds like a hint, swiftly scanning books as he passes them.

Pyrrhus picks them up and puts them back. “You really should be more careful with these.”

Akshi had disappeared a while ago