Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“Hey Nexus. What the heck is a human?”

1 Like

“It’s a thing, obviously.”

1 Like

Larv:" Hey, do you think you can help my friend over there I would but, I don’t have any limbs."

“Do I get to fight somebody?”

Larv:“Yeah, that girl about to blow my friend’s head.”

1 Like

“Ok.” Necus walks up to the girl. “Hey, the head over there says I should stop you, so…”

She looks at him," So what, your going to do a heads bidding."

1 Like

“Well, I get to fight someone, so why not?” Nexus smiles innocently.

She gets off of Molt and says," So your so dispirited for a fight your willing to fight a girl."

“Yes, yes I am, considering said girl is trying to kill someone.”

The girl:" Well it’s fair with what he has done."

1 Like

“Well, if you say it’s fair to kill someone I say it’s fair to fight you.”

Arakhin sits up. “Uh, where am I?” Looking around at everyone.

OOC:sorry if I was inactive. I had school, also please fill my character in and please include me

OOC: you have my permission to damage and cripple her if have your to do the same your character.

IC: The girl:“Fine you got me so let’s get this over with.”

1 Like

Arakhin says again “where… Am I” as he starts to raise his katana in a defensive stance.

1 Like

OOC: I’ll say that we can say what we are trying to do, and then the other person decides if it works, within reason. Otherwise, I doubt it would, but I see it could get out of hand.

IC: “Cool.” Nexus lowers his arms, and raise them back up, and fires a barrage of laser studs from the 6 shooter on each arm.

Arakhin starts charging at nexus with his sword

OOC: you have my permission to harm my character but you can’t kill him

1 Like

“And a new combatant enters, attacking the first person he sees.” Nexus turns one arm to start firing at him too, and walks backwards.

She in a blink of an eye is behind Nexus," You’ll have to do better than that." and side kicks his side.

Arakhin attempts to dodge but still gets hit a few times causing him to fly back. “Who are you!”