Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Once in mouth, I proceed to break the crystal with my ax.

Still in pain from the one eye being hit, his other one is as well.

All that remains is the one in his mouth, hidden by the Chaos flame.

Tangi did a one hand handstand and shot all three bass cannons at the fire, and they have a Dragonball-like beam struggle.

Shira, Renu, and Molt see the weak spot and shoot at it.

Nexus shoots at the mouth too, figuring there is no possible way fire can stop a laser.

Tangi keeps the fire at bay, Nexus’ laser doing the same, as this is no ordinary fire. "I’ll take more than just that one guy, quick, more of you help!’’ She uses her mask of Sound to make her Cannons stronger.

Runa flies up to help as well, dodging the licks of flame as he goes.

OOC: By “than just that one guy”, does she mean me?

OOC: yes

Arakhin teleports to biodude and snags the crystals before he can destroy it.

Nexus is baffled, and starts increasing the magnitude of his lasers and walking closer.

OOC: I don’t think that’s how it works…

Shira helps Tangi. Molt shoots at as Renu shoots the other.

Echo slashes at the achilles tendon once more, and then throws his ax at the dragons back

It does not budge, as it is embedded into the creature.

Nexus keeps pushing the Fire back, as does Tangi.

Arakhin kicks biodude’s head and punches him with a flaming fist.
Arakhin begins carving the crystal out of the dragon

(Nobody sees this) I bite at arakhin’s neck using the teeth on the shelek

Runa comes in and puts his scythe up to Arakhin’s neck and his foot on his back. “No you don’t.”

Arakhin says “argh” he cuts biodude in the face giving him a gigantic scar and biodude flys back

Arakhin makes a fire outburst all around him and shoots a focused fire beam at runa

OOC: where is kogara?

Because of the hit I pull out your throat and land, bloody mouthed, with a throat clenched in my mouth.

OOC: I believe that’s a red card…

IC: Nexus sees what’s happening, and jumps up to where everyone is fighting over the crystal in the firey mouth of the dragon. “Wow…” He says, thinking about how anyone besides him could survive this.

Ooc- Ok guys, i think @Runa made it clear that you cant disable a character/hurt it without permission, and i dont wanna sound like im taking control, but i feel we need to discuss if its ok to do things like this in the pm.