Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

He recieves no power from the mask, as it’s powerless, and Nexus starts fighting with 2 swords, blocking with one and attacking with the other.

Inferno activates his Madura powers and goes super fast taking stabbing echo and kicking nexus

Inferno follows arakhin

Hepohepo showed up and watched the fight. “Ah, beautiful, beautiful chaos.” He creates popcorn and starts to eat it.

Kogara’s sand hand dropped the mask right outside the bag, and Tangi went right for it, boosting with her bass cannons.

Nexus attmepts to dodge, but still gets kicked. He falls over into a roll, and quickly starts getting back on his feet

Arakhin says to the voices “I wasn’t done!”

They begin to close the gate “we didn’t want to risk losing the fragment”

1 Like

OOC: arakhin and inferno are already gone

Nexus attempts to fly through it, rocket boosters at max output.

Ooc- Oh, crap

Deadeye sighed. “Well, I have no idea what to do now.”

Arakhin shoots nexus in the chest and attempts to snatch his mask

OOC: did I mention that before arakhin got here he was called arakhin the mask thief

The gate shuts before that happens

1 Like

Nexus gets hit in the chest, but brings his shields up to cover his face, and rams Arakhin with them while travelling at least 40 mph

“I got one of the fragments” arakhin says

OOC: did I get kogara’s mask?

“So. What now?”

“may I see it?” Asks the Lord of chaos reaching out

Ooc-i think it fell and was grabbed

Nexus sees the gate close, and Arakhin disappear, and slows his speed and hovers back over to his wagon. He begins constructing another thing.

With the fight over, Hepohepo decided it was time to show up again.

“You still refuse to die, huh? Oh well, I’ll try later, I’ve got other things to do.”