Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

IC: “I can feel the salt from a mile away.” Jim quips.

1 Like

Arakhin says “well then Jim, how about you come over here and fight then!”

"No! Look, you have to think about this logically (shameless Keemstar reference). Why are there a bunch or different species in one spot? Why? Fighting isn’t the answer. If you all want to die, COME AT ME BRUH. But if you guys want to survive, and I do too, maybe we should team up util we figure out what to do.

“I wouldn’t die at your hands.”

“this is neither the time or the place, you may continue this squabble once we are on safer terrain, i don’t want anyone else to be harmed”

“Maybe you would, maybe you wouldn’t. But I don’t want to die, and I’m sure you don’t either. So are we going to kill each other or not?”

“Humph, that would be… Useful”
Arakhin whispers “if I want to get the bounty that I came here for”
Arakhin pulls up a wrist data pad and looks at information on one of the people here and remembers why he came there

“Everyone, if we are going to survive together we need a leader!”

Edited for Double Post - Slime

OOC: Be careful not to double post. Use the pencil button to edit.
IC: “Sure, how about Orbis? He seems leader’y enough.”

The girl:" Hello Jim my name is Shira a toa who actually saves people, I would give you a handshake but I’m sort of stuck to the ground ."

“Do-do you want some help?”

OOC: whoops. Sorry it’s a bad habit. I’m a beginner

IC: “I can live with that”

“All right. All in favor?”

Shira:" Yes some help would be nice."

“All right then. Just grab onto my hand and I’ll pull you up.”

“Alright”
“So what are we gonna do, just sit around or try and find out what we’re doing here”

“Since we all seem to be in favor of Orbis, let’s let him decide.”

Shira took his hand.

Larv:" I vote me."

“Well you’re outnumbered two to one.”

Arakhin turns to larv “a bit late for that”

“let’s get to the ruins and set up camp for the night, and i trust Runa about there being safe areas around here.”