Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Blaze points to his still equipped Rode.

“It can’t read what’s left unsaid.”

“Oh ye, of little faith.” Blaze says.

“I will not bring any harm to you two or anyone else in the group”

“I know you’re telling the truth.”

He sees (as does everyone) that the once dead forest is full of life, and Rakau’s figure is now much more filled with vibrant color. Even Jenna looks more well fed.

Kogara stared in bewilderment. She had never seen so many colors not a shade of pale brown or gray.

Tangi kept watching around, looking for anyone who might be wanting to kill them. Then she spotted Arahkin and started charging up a powered blast from one of her cannons, the dubstep still heard loud and clear.

Runa while still suspicious of Arahkin, just waves.

Terin switches to a Hau Nuva, never leave home without one, and keeps an eye on Tangi and the shield envelops himself and Arakhin.

Tangi, seeing this, shoots the blast into the sky, letting the music ring through the air.

Rakau looks around at the group. “Thank you all for saving the forest. I am forever in your debt. From how easily you helped me, I think I know why you’re here. For what you’re looking for, head east. There, you’ll find a small outpost, in it is what you’ll want. Again, thank you, and good luck.”

With that, he disappeared in a cloud of leaves, blown away by the wind. Behind where he was was an old sign, a vine slithering around it. It read ‘Rakau Forest’

Still being in this weird realm, I melt the factory as much as i can, and try to cause as much distruction as possible. @Ace

“Tangi, Runa, Kogara. I removed all the darkness I could from him.” Blaze says, letting the shield disappear and switches to his normal mask.

“Hmph. Well, he’s obviously telling the truth…”

“Nexus, I’m rather tired of your pessimism, can’t you at least enjoy the moment and savor the beauty of Rakau Forest before us?” Blaze says, rather annoyed at this.

“It’s a forest? What’s so special?..”

“Why do I bother sometimes?” Blaze says, a smile on his face as he enjoys the beauty of the forest.

“So… what do we do now?”

“Go to the eastern outpost?..”

“The fact we just saved it, the fact it literally just came back to life, and the fact that we’ve actually seen the f*****g spirit of the forest in person?” Tangi says.

“We should take a break until daybreak, it’s already almost sunset.” Kogara says, still staring at the trees.

“Still just a forest…”

“I fear that will not be the last we have seen of inferno and tarev”

“I agree with Tangi, we should rest here for a while.” Blaze sees that the sun is setting.