Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“The ground is obviously shaking, so what do you think is happening?”

She runs into a small cave. “Hurry, it’s about to happen!”

Runa stops. “I think a cave is worse.”

She looks down at them from a large landmass floating above them. “No time to explain, get up here NOW!!”

Runa does so, and when walking through the cave, comes out the other side facing the woman. “Okay, that’s kinda weird.”

1 Like

Nexus stands outside the cave. “Going underground during an earthquake is the worst idea.”

Runa looks down at him. “It’s not underground, it’s up here!” He says. “Which is really strange okay who are you lady?!”

“I’ll tell once you’re all here.”

1 Like

Nexus climbs on top of the hill. “Why are we here? If the cave collapses we’ll be in major trouble.”

Jal pretty much drags himself into the cave.
“I told you guys to slow down.”

OOC: are you going to mention me or should I just join in the flow?

OOC: sorry if I didn’t make it clear, but the cave leads to a floating island above them with no connection to the ground.

IC: when Jal exits through the other side, he’s on top of the floating landmass along with the lady, Runa, and (presumably) Nexus.

@Shadowrockboy190 just join in.

1 Like

OOC: ok…

IC: Nexus walks around on the floating island. “So who are you?” He looks at the sand woman. “And what right gives you the power to command us like that?”

Jal looks around in confusion.

“Island… Cave… cave island, you know what I’m starting to feel better now.”

As soon as everyone was on top of the island, a mass of water engulfs the land, covering all but a few floating isles and some taller mountains in water. “To answer your first question, I am Kogara. To answer your second…” she gestures at the area below. “I saved your life. And will many more times. I know what goes on here and the signs they will happen.”

Runa looks down. “That was close…”

“I could’ve survived that.” Nexus sits down.

“sooo… When’s lunch, cause I just lost mine.”

OOC: I’m sorry.

“Bull**** you could.” She tells him. She then turns to Jal. “When you find food, but good luck with that.”

Runa turns to Kogara. “Okay, what is going on here?”

She sighs. “Let’s just say chaos is the driving force in this realm and leave it at that.”

“But why leave it?” Runa asks.

“'Cause that’s all I know about what’s going on here!” Kogara snaps. “Whatever happened did so generations ago, no one alive remembers.”

1 Like

IC: Soup. I like soup. Who are you?

OOC: Dangit, I got distracted again. I’m gonna try to stop doing that.
IC: Deadeye sighed, or at least it seemed like he did. “Great. Now we’re on a cave island. And this place is run by chaos. Just great.” Deadeye looked distracted for a moment. “Uh. What the hell do we do now…?”

OOC- can we remember old roleplays/
ic- Echo wakes up.

“Ow, i got a splitting headache…”

IC: “Splitting headaches aren’t very good for your health. We need some ice.”

"Yeah, that might help.

Anyone got a ice pack?"

“yeah, right next to my fridge that leads to ZHUL.”

obvious Sarcasm is obvious.