Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

She pulls out a piece of paper that reads “I’m Alice”

With a concerned look Akshi thinks why won’t she speak?

“Nice to meet you, Alice.” Blaze says.

She then pulls out a note reading “you look like my friend Terin”

Watching them Lust says “okay, I will admit that she’s adorable”

Blaze moves his plate out of the way and slams his head on the table. Orbis, warn Terin as soon as we’re out of here. Blaze requests. “Well, what a coincidence.” He says.

on it said Orbis, sending the message
Alice pulls out a note that said “I don’t think so”

Blaze silently thanks Orbis. “Sorry about that, no idea why that happened.” Blaze says, fixing the table and resuming his meal. OOC: You’re the one writing that.

OOC: the warning?
IC: Tarev gives him an odd look

1 Like

“Pay no heed, it happens sometimes.” He silently begs Eric (@Omega_Tahu) to play along.

OOC: Yes, you are writing the warning.

Orbis tells Blaze this is what I sent: be wary of Alice before adding what do you think?

That should work, warn him also of Akshi. Blaze asks.

why, Akshi is a good person

Akshi turns to Alice “well time for you to return”

I fear he may be sent to hunt him. Blaze says.

maybe, though I think he already is wary of him replies Orbis as Alice and Akshi disappear

-Bleep- I’m so sorry. Blaze decides to look around at the dining hall.

Tarev finishes and sends Eric and Blaze back

Blaze finds himself back with the group, who are safe and sound, “Well, Tarev has good cooks in his payroll.” If he does pay them. Blaze takes watch.

Tarev sits back thinking i hope he liked the food I made

A fine meal. Fractured King, you are indeed a great cook. Blaze genuinely compliments Tarev. The only thing he’ll miss is his cooking now. Blaze is now in sentry mode: by all rights he’s technically asleep but he will still be keeping an eye on the area, he will wake up if danger arises.

OOC: G’night!

I wake up and shuffle the coals of the remains of the fire

Runa sits, watching the fire, lost in thought.