Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“Yes but you were still touching stone, I was attempting to get you way from him and find a portal. I can still track you through my elemental form as long as you have stone particles on you.” He says, walking over and brushing at his shoulder, showing off a small coating of dust and pebbles. “This world is dusty. I managed to tether my form onto the stone particles enough to follow you through the portal and to your… Area.”

“Wow, I don’t know if even Pohatu can do that. I’ll make sure to keep that way so that you can find me and the group easier.” Blaze says, taking note of the dust. He sees the dawn is approaching.

“… No pohatu does not have a connection like I do, while he may have control over the element of stone, such as my form, he only controls the elemental force he is not part of it like me, I only created this form so I could interact easier with others and so they are more comfortable around me.” Lehatu told him, demonstrating by shifting his hand into a spike and back.

“So, you’re more of an elemental spirit, interesting.” Blaze says.

“Yes, I am considered an oddity even among other golems.”

“Well, odd as you are; Toa are Toa.” Blaze says, intending for it to be a compliment.

“… Thanks you. You are the first to truly consider me a toa, even the matoran I was made to protect did not… It did not help when I failed in my task, those few left called me a failure or freak before they abandoned me too…” He said somewhat sadly, giving get blaze a somewhat sad smile as he clapped him on the shoulder.

Blaze has gotten used to the golem’s strength. “Well, you are a Toa, even if it’s not in the traditional manner. Even Tahu and his team have failed before.” Blaze says, smiling.

“Yes but never like I did, they always managed to fix what they failed and they did not have my origins, they do not have the essence of a Makuta running through them to thank for their life.” Looking at blaze sadly as he said this, blaze finally recognizing the colour of his eyes, the same colour as that of a makuta’s essence.

“My Master, Riku, carries within him a Heartless of a man called Xehanort. I carry Berserker within me so I guess we all have our inner darkness. Only a few of us actually have it manifest as a separate entity or force.” He turns to face Lehatu, “Maybe after all this is over, you can come with me to Metru Nui and see if Artahka can help make you a new body.” Blaze says, trying to cheer up Lehatu. “The biggest ‘failure’ that Tahu says he has is not seeing Teridax’s influence over their quest to awaken Mata Nui so that kinda makes you even.” He says.

I pick up a pebble and pocket it. “Just in case”

“I didn’t find anything on my watch last night, thank Mata Nui.” Blaze says, thinking that Bio would take his place and take watch.

“They… They woke Mata-nui up?” Lehatu said in surprise and amazement. “E-even if Teridax was influencing them this is-is amazing!.. I can’t believe I wasn’t there to help.” He said sadly. " I’ve been stuck in this world for so long that I couldn’t help pohatu or the others in their greatest quest." As he stood there, slightly mournfully, he quickly cheered up. “While I would love to meet Artahka making me a new body would be pointless, I can recreate and destroy my form at will, this is just a shell I inhabit basically… Even though it did take me a while to discover that, it took my first death truthfully.” He said in a slightly embarrassed tone, rubbing the back of his head bashfully.

“Well, look at the bright side: You’ve got a team now.” Blaze said, pointing to the still sleeping group.

OOC: Got to go, classes.

“Yes, yes you are correct.” Lehatu said in a happier tone.

OOC: have fun!

Ooc: Why would i take your place?
Ic: “always wanted to see mata nui. In my universe it had disappeared millenia ago. It was also an actual island, not a land mass on a robots face.”

1 Like

Eric sits silently.

“So eric, can you see if someone has a soul? Or do you just guess if they have one?”

“I can sense if they have a soul, and where that soul is.”

“The city of Metru Nui houses the Core Processor for the 40 million foot tall robot that is Mata Nui himself, the island bearing his name was a landmass covering his face. Now the robot is on the world of Spherus Magna, its cities still in use.” Blaze says.

OOC: Changing of the guard, he has been in Sentry Mode all night.