Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“Do as you will, they are golems like me so it is true that they do not truly live.” Lehatu says, watching them as they all do their own little thing, some of them even teaming up to build small structures, mainly just piles of rocks but some appearing to be trying to make a small house.

The sun begins to rise as Runa returns. “Daybreak, help me wake everyone who isn’t.” He asks everyone who’s awake.

Kogara wakes up at the sight of the sun. “Alright! Everyone up, it’s time to get going!”

Tangi gets up, stretching.

Blaze does so.

“He is of no importance.”[quote=“Runa, post:4373, topic:34155”]
Kogara wakes up at the sight of the sun. “Alright! Everyone up, it’s time to get going!”
[/quote]

Eric gets up and starts walking. Nexus does the same, waking up from his sleep.

LTV gets down from tree “Should I come along or something…”

“I would highly recommend that, there is safety in numbers after all.” Blaze says.

Ooc: Going to be inactive until 10:00pm est. Pipe practice.

3 Likes

LTV “Well. The journey will be fun.”

“Let’s hope so.” Blaze says. He walks up to (@Runa) Kogara. “I think everyone’s awake.”

OOC: Those who join in later, you’re with the group.

Nexus looks at him. “Eh, we have a ton of annoying people, one more won’t hurt.”

Eric responds. “This group has an aura of death. Follow at your own risk.”

“For the record: the goblins and timberwolves attacked first.” Blaze says.

Ideruba @Ace “You going to respond. Well. Who are you?”

LTV follows the group “Well. Let’s head on then”

As they head off, it seems as if the desert is getting less desert like, and more like a rocky wasteland, large stones jutting out of the ground (and other rocks) seemingly randomly.

OOC: I’m going to be off for a few hours.

OOC: sorry, something came up
IC:“well aren’t you nice, now, why did you come?” asks War, as Akshi reverts back to his normal form

Ideruba His real form. Intresting. “I wanted to see a supposed demon. Please tell me who you are.”

Eric senses a rift in the dimensions. He reopens the mental connection with the lord of Death. I assume you’re to blame for the dimesional rift?..

it wasn’t me “i am the fractured king, ruler of many universes” they say in unison

Ideruba Nice ego. “A name will suffice.”

“Tarev” they reply

Huh, I guessed wrong. Eric reseals the mental connection, and steps into the shadow of a rock. He reappears in Tarev’s lair, and sees Ideruba.