Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“Then why not put it here?”

“In case some crazies decided to follow Hepohepo. Besides, would you want to store a spirit of chaos inside a town of people who could accidentally free it? I didn’t think so.”

“Why not bury it? Really, really, really deep down?”

“I don’t know! I don’t know any of this, I’m just speculating. This was written 500 years ago, how am I supposed to know what was going through his head!” She seems to have lost her cool a bit.

Runa sat on top of the bottom roof of the library, staring into the distance.

“Ok… I mean I don’t really think one could bury it as deep as I’m thinking without someone like me.”

“Maybe this guy wasnt alone. Although, if the artifact isnt here, where is it?”

Tangi thinks for a moment. “It’s a library. You know what libraries have? Bookshelves. You know where people usually hide stuff? Behind bookshelves. Try finding the shelf that we can go behind!” She says, excited she figured it out.

“That seems rather cliche.” Eric comments.

“Well, the book said that the treasure is here I’ll see if I can find any hint as to its whereabouts.” Blaze walks off to explore the library and hopefully find the ‘treasure’ spoken of in the report.

“You check the second floor, I’ll check down here, and someone else check up top.” Kogara said.

“Got top!” Tangi said, turning on her music and going up to the top floor to look.

Blaze nods and heads to the second floor to begin his search.

Nexus walks around pulling books off of shelves and then replacing them to search.

Through the window, he sees Runa on the edge of the roof, just sitting.

Nexus pulls “The Complete Geographic Map of Ao Collection” from the shelf.

Blaze pokes his head out, “Enjoying the view from up there?” He asks.

Runa looks over. “What?” He has a distant look in his eye, then he focuses. “Oh, yeah. It’s nice.”

“Alright, I don’t need the Rode to know that something is bothering you. Spill it.” Blaze can’t stand seeing his friends like this. (@Runa)

Nexus feels as if something important is in his hand. He looks at the Geography book. “Hey, you! Your name is something like Arty, right? Anyways, take this book and figure out why it’s important.” He tosses the book to Eric, who begins skimming through it.

Runa stands up and sighs. “It, it’d be better if I just showed you.” He creates two orbs of energy, and they float forward slowly and take humanoid forms, one looking like Runa, and the other looking very similar, yet the arm and leg armor was different, the mask was instead like Umarak’s, his horns pointing forwards instead of back, and with a tail. Together, the green tinted energy figures play out the following scene.

@BlackBeltGamer98

@Omega_Tahu It shows the entire geography of this planet they are on currently, albeit how it was around 500 years ago, it could still be useful for navigating to the mountains

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know.” Blaze feels sorry for the things that he’s been through.

Eric looks at Nexus. “It’s Eric by the way, and this book is a slightly outdated map of the world.”

“That’s it? I thought it’d be a bit more important. We probably don’t really need it.”

“Ok.” Eric goes outside and tosses it in the back of the wooden wagon