Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“It’s a necessary step to defeat that chaos guy.”

OOC: It’s mostly things like “Teleports everyone except Pyrrhus someplace” or “gives something important to everyone except for Pyrrhus

“Tangi, Nexus, which floors did you guys find your books on?” Blaze has an idea.

“Yeah, but they don’t know that.”

OOC: @Pyrrhus Can’t speak for everyone else, but I personally will try to not do that as often.

IC: Tangi looks at Blaze. “Top, why?”

“I’m Eric. And Nexus threw this book at me on the first floor”

Blaze puts the tiles into the gaps in the following order from top to bottom: bird, spider and sun. (@Runa)

Pyrrhus does nothing because he doesn’t seem to matter.

Nothing happens.

hint

OOC: I’ll be back in a bit.

Pyrrhus has them in his hands somehow, and puts them in the order of sun, spider, and bird. “Because water comes from the clouds, (some) spiders drink it, and birds eat spiders.”

Renu joins up with the group," Uhhgg nobody has anything worth my wealth!" He says frustrated.

I startle pyrrhus by clapping my hand on his shoulder. “Hey. Long time no see. Now, i understand and agree that birds eat spiders, but how does this sun fit into it?” @Pyrrhus

Blaze takes the tiles, " ‘from top to bottom the symbols are read to open the door and to the artifact be lead’ What does that mean?"

OOC: HOLD IT! Are you by any chance Obilisk from amino?

Blaze figures that the order relates to the tiles and which floor they were found at.

While his logic is sound, this doesn’t work either.

Tangi picks up the bird and Spider. "So we all agree that the Sun is up top, correct?

LTV “I mean literally yes.”

“I guess so.”

“Top to bottom…” Blaze puts the symbols from left to right a bird, a spider and a sun. He steps back to see what happens.

OOC: the indents go from the beck of the room to the door, not left to right, if that helps.

Blaze moves the tiles to have the previous order in the slots from the other side of the room to the door.