Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Nothing happens.

Tangi picks up the tiles. “Well, spiders walk on the ground, right? I think they should be closest to the ground-looking part of the mural.”

1 Like

“Let’s try.” He puts the spider on the space nearest the door, the bird at the middle and the sun at the end of the room.

Ooc: what is amino?

OOC: Then you aren’t. Yay i now know two Biodudes, also Amino is an app where you can chat, post blogs, make quizzes, polls, etc. It’s pretty hard to describe

OOC: and then there was a Madagascar reference that I doubly get; the fact I know where it’s from and the acronym.

1 Like

OOC: yep, Cookie Rugs At Paypal is another one i made up

The three tiles fall down to look like stairs, the spider one being closest to ground floor, and them leading to more stairs.
“Cool.” Tangi says.
Runa gasped like a Fluffle.

OOC: Also, @Biodude15 and @Pyrrhus, I hate to be rude, but please take this conversation to the OOC PM if it is going to continue. If either of you aren’t in it, please tell me so.

Blaze walks down the stairs.

OOC: What’s a OOC PM, also am done

CPyrrhus was waiting for them at the bottom, as FPyrrhus sighed.

Ooc: okay mom… (joking of course)
Ic: “lets go. Dont want to miss the fun.” I head down with kogara

Runa, Tangi, and Kogara follow into another room, this time it’s too dark to see.

Blaze summons Hypernova and uses it like a torch, a light emanating from the end, “Let’s shed some light on this.”

I give blaze a cold deadpan stare

“I thought it was funny and fitting.” He says.

OOC: Wait, have we met before?

IC: FPyrrhus walked down the stairs as CPyrrhus snickered. Everyone would find out why when they hit the floor, as a loud whoopee cushion noise was heard. “C!” FPyrrhus shouted angrily.

Blaze starts looking around. (@Runa)

“Whoopie cushion? Really?”

CPyrrhus just keeps laughing as FPyrrhus looks for the nearest window to throw C out.

“C, how old are ye?”

C: as old as existence itself