Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

He, as does everyone, hears a feminine voice in their heads.

“To find the relic hidden in here,
you must first defeat your greatest fear.”

Everyone sees in front of them their greatest fear threatening them in some way, with no connection to any of the other members of our group.

Before this happened, Runa told Eric. “Oh, alright.”

1 Like

“Karabast! I hate-” Blaze sees a fusion of Teridax, Visorak and the Skull Spiders and LOSS. He starts charging a Nuva Blast. “No, not this again!”

I dont scream or shout and instead i slump down to the floor. Tears start to fall from my face

The Blast is charged but instead of exploding he fires a blast at the monster before him, using the Nuva Blast as the energy source. (@Runa)

Nexus sees everyone else moving weirdly. “I guess some mental thing is effecting them… Thank goodness for technology.”

OOC: You are in control of your own ‘nightmare’

IC: Tangi sees herself in a prissy, preppy outfit in a school. She seems to be freaking out, as her Bass Cannons were nowhere to be seen.

Runa sees…pure nothingness.

Kogara sees her world. It is burning to the ground as Hepohepo sits there, drinking a tea and laughing.

Nexus sees that all of his comrades had actually disappeared, nowhere to be seen, yet he was still there. It seems it was only a partially mental thing.

LTV sees his comrade’s dieing and cries

“Oh.” He watches them disappear one by one. “I guess I just wait for them to come back…” He sets down his robot scout and sends it running in circles.

Eric sees somebody die, but it is different. This time he couldn’t feel their soul, nor could he feel the connection to their resting place.

The blast goes straight through and then Hades, in the Underworld is trying to get in, He gives up after about 15 minutes, “Guess I should enjoy this while I can.” He snaps his fingers and watches munching on popcorn. Blaze sees that should’ve stopped the thing. He puts on the Rode and sees that it is only an amalgamation of shadows, the sign of an illusion. He sees it wind up a punch and he desummons Hypernova and the punch goes through him and the illusion breaks. He wonders if he should help the others or not.

“This can’t be real…” Eric mutters, starting to pace in circles.

[RETCONNED]

The only one he sees is Nexus in a hallway on the other side of the room, yet Nexus doesn’t see him.

1 Like

Blaze starts to look around.

The room is (currently) without features.

“Voice, What is all this?” He asks. Hades still can’t get in.

I watch as my former group bickers, decade old friendships broken in a night, and each going their own way. It changes to me and me exploring a cave, the ta me seeing a pool of sivler liquid and touching it, the ko me cradling the ta me in my arms as i thrash about driven insane from the pain. I watch as the two of me fall into the pool by the violent thrashings
Ooc: that is probably the biggest chunk of my backstory that i will give at any one time

Nexus continues to make his little robot thing run in circles. “Wonder when everyone else will get back.”

“To you who has passed the test,
You must now just wait for all the rest.” Zecora The mysterious voice says.

OOC: Did your fingers slip? Kidding I like that.

IC: Blaze feels something new within him that makes him feel like this voice is familiar. He shakes it off as something all in his head.

OOC: so, why can’t Nexus see the rest?.. Is he in some sorta limbo?..

IC: Eric sits down. “I could feel it just a moment ago… Where was I a moment ago?..”

It takes me a while, but i come to (full) terms with who i am now. No longer two outcast matoran with a shattered team, but a toa(? Who knows.) with a new team